Haslers future will be decided on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm more worried about the Leagues club pulling funding.
Don't worry about that too much the leagues club has no choice but to fund the football club. Peter Moore made sure of that when he formed the partnership. There is leagues club elections in February so the leagues club board is trying to justify the money and make it look like they are doing something about it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he does get the sack does that make the other story about JG getting stripped a load of shite? Why would you strip the captain if you are going to sack the coach? There would be no need to strip him, you would just leave it up to the new coach. Anyway they need to hurry the fuck up, we will have a week of stupid rumours while other clubs are signing and recruiting while we might not even have a coach or a captain, great.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really?? How so?
Like I've stated. Its footy.. leave it to us. I believe the women/girls have a big enough role in supporting their husbands, sons, bf or dads. Keep it simple ffs.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you copy and paste the story....don't have a subscription to Telecrap.
Des Hasler’s future with the Bulldogs will be decided on Friday

DES Hasler’s future at Canterbury will go on the line this Friday with revelations the football club board has been summoned to a specially convened meeting.

Bulldogs chief executive Raelene Castle has confirmed the meeting was specifically to discuss the coaching situation.

It is understood there are sections of the board who are unhappy with the direction the club is heading under Hasler. If the board opts for change, a major stumbling block could come down to negotiating a suitable payout of the 55-year-old’s reported $1.2 million salary for the final year of his existing contract.

Finally - some balls!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he does get the sack does that make the other story about JG getting stripped a load of shite? Why would you strip the captain if you are going to sack the coach? There would be no need to strip him, you would just leave it up to the new coach. Anyway they need to hurry the fuck up, we will have a week of stupid rumours while other clubs are signing and recruiting while we might not even have a coach or a captain, great.
There is no story there.. It was a rumour that didn't mention anyone and people here jumped to conclusions.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I only just saw where they mentioned this thing, my bad haha

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dymock needs to be given a chance
I still like Walters.

Winning culture with bris and Melbourne,
He is ready

Someone that will try things.

Not a fan with potter, dymock(can't string 2 sentences together). Or (ex Penrith coach- sorry forgot his name)

Pay would be good! But doubt he will budge.

Go all out for walters- he will jump and at a cheap price

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Castle has changed her tune. No more finals every year and 2 grand final bs.

The board and her have now turned to saving their own asses.

If this happens at leaat there will be something to look forward to in 2017.

Some coaches just don't work out at certain clubs and Des hasn't worked for us. Bring on the rebuild of the mighty bulldogs.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the money hew is getting I'm now even more pissed at our flat style of play

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Asked if she was certain that Hasler would be at the club next year, Castle answered: "Thanks for your feedback"

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you guys Ivan Cleary was spotted at Belmore HQ not long ago.

Cleary also rejected the Dragons and hes dieing to get back into coaching.

Im sure most coaches would choose the Dogs over the Dragons.

Lets hope this media circus is resolved ASAP

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyway they need to hurry the fuck up, we will have a week of stupid rumours while other clubs are signing and recruiting while we might not even have a coach or a captain, great.
From November, all clubs will be talking to the multitude of stars coming off contract next year while we twiddle our thumbs in countless board meetings which will result in nothing useful. I suggest you save yourself the heartache and accept that the next 3-4 years will be fruitless

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too late Josh Hoffman has already signed with Parra!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told you guys Ivan Cleary was spotted at Belmore HQ not long ago.

Cleary also rejected the Dragons and hes dieing to get back into coaching.

Im sure most coaches would choose the Dogs over the Dragons.

Lets hope this media circus is resolved ASAP

why coaches would choose Dogs over Dragons...maybe cos we pay overs for incompetent basterds

Status
Not open for further replies.