Haslers future will be decided on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the point she jus fkn annoys me n she should not be holding her position along with coach
She's female, that answers the annoying part! She's a puppet and has no power to make any decisions... She won't be too far behind Dessy boy!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeeeeha. Surely they wouldnt be having a special meeting unless hes getting the punt come on board do this

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare you females are just as capable physically naturally as their male counterparts lol.
I know mate you're preaching to the fkn choir.
But you know a lot of people here are quite happy for the bulldogs to pursue political correct winnings over the grand final winnings.
I want the fkn trophy at belmore and I want to rub it in every eels, Rabbitohs, roosters, dragons, broncos fans faces and keep winning premierships like fkn 5 in a row.
Ye im hearin ya. While she's still in power with that mindset were toast

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ye im hearin ya. While she's still in power with that mindset were toast
No but maybe just maybe 1 premiership will be ok but nrl bulldogs are more than just about winning premierships we're also about spreading our political correct antics.
Ffs fuk off

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why she doesn't go and apply for a head of UN role or like a role for promoting hard line feminism lol.
So far though 2 women in powerful positions have had no success at their jobs.
Red head weasel whatever her name was as prime minister was an absolute fail and an example of what political correctness can do. And this raelene is a complete fail.
Oh look we're diverse yay we care about that more than premiership yay we're so tolerant and better than everyone yay
Gillard was not a fail, man.
Any male CEO would, equally, have fallen on his sword by now. IDC what gender Raelene is, I want results. You can't blame gender for that. Blame those who made the decision to appoint her, if it comes to that.
Last time I looked, the 9-member Director Panel was all-Male. They appointed Raelene.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Asked if she was certain that Hasler would be at the club next year, Castle answered: “He is contractedto coach at the Bulldogs until the end of 2017"

That quote is a Castle special she said exactly the same thing with Rona.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im worried about them talking to Mick Potter as a possible coach, what the fuck has he done as a coach? Id rather a brand new first grade coach or an established first grade coach, not a coach who has done sweet FA.
Whenever you see a the word "Privately" at the start of a Telecrap article sentence, you know for sure the journo has made it up.

"Privately, possible coaching candidates have been discussed with former Bulldogs’ greats Dean Pay and Mick Potter among names mentioned"

In all honestly, who would have said this, when the entire board of directors is ducking for cover until Friday. Fatima the cleaner? Nasheed?

Last edited:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any male CEO would, equally, have fallen on his sword by now. IDC what gender Raelene is, I want results. You can't blame gender for that. Blame those who made the decision to appoint her, if it comes to that.
Last time I looked, the 9-member Director Panel was all-Male. They appointed Raelene.
Whats raelenes motive thats the question. If its to go all out in bringing the trophy home then by all means make it home if not get fkd.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly bro..exactly.. Woman..man..has nothing to do with it..

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im worried about them talking to Mick Potter as a possible coach, what the fuck has he done as a coach? Id rather a brand new first grade coach or an established first grade coach, not a coach who has done sweet FA.
100% with ya. I almost choked on the olive i was eatin

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If des goes who do we have in mind as our next coach?????
Can it be dymock or Mortimer ?

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just sack des and castle sick to death of these two iddiots , get a rookie coach with bulldogs blood and start developing youngsters , whoever takes over cant be expected to get us into the top 4 , next year has to be about develping Abbey , Woolford etc for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.