raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
soo much has changed its not funny.....

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Des didn't get the message then....
New message to Des now is........

images (47).jpg

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes playing a winger at halfback so clearly not

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anybody wanna take a guess who gave me a "questionable" on my last post?
No prizes for 2nd though....:tearsofjoy::tonguewink:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No need to guess, u can see who if you click "list".

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No need to guess, u can see who if you click "list".
Yeah, but that's cheating.....although, it wouldn't have been that hard as we know who has a hard on for Des. :yum::tearsofjoy:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on Haslers relatives, they're just trying to protect him.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our club has become a club whose word means nothing, from the Board, to coach to captain to players, they are all talk no action. I don't take anything they say seriously anymore and the last 12 months has vindicated this.

From our ridiculous 5 year plan which I couldn't believe they made public as soon as I saw it (talk about setting yourself up for failure), to Grahams "emotional" speeches before and during games only to go out there with his powder puff runs and the team copping a shalaking.

The you have Dib the idiot, I just question how much he understands Rugby League... most could see the disaster coming yet this guy goes and re-signs Des after a win over Brisbane in the wet... "judge us at the end of the year" really?? Does he watch our matches? Where is a public apology for what us Dogs fans have had to succumb to when it comes to watching our team play like amateurs, the worst NRL team in the new era... that's what we have become, that's just murder in itself!!!

Then you have Des the muppet, this is his team, his squad... its fucken disgusting and to think we are over the cap - again just ridiculous stuff, he stuffed up Manly with his management of the salary cap and we have allowed him to do it to us. He has practically put us 3-4 seasons back now and we have a board who have re-signed this guy along with players like Tolman, Hoppa and Holland... Des was saying how we could still make the finals when everyone but him and the board new it was over. It's been over for 13 months now, what I mean by that is, we have been easy beats for 13 months, 14 point max a game, horrific in almost very part of the game.

We are in a massive crisis right now, until the board and Des are gone the damage control and pain we will have to go through it getting longer by every match day and now, off season.

We need these impostors out and real Bulldogs in to get our great club to where, and what we are meant to be!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After today's win des's contract will be extended once again

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He joked at the post-game interview saying it was good to score more than 2 tries for a change. At least we know he wants to score more than 2 tries now.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He joked at the post-game interview saying it was good to score more than 2 tries for a change. At least we know he wants to score more than 2 tries now.
Maybe he's starting to see the light

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After today's win des's contract will be extended once again
Don't be surprised if he wins a game or two and he says to Dib see what I can do, next year it'll be great with Foran and Woods. And Dib will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.