News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ffs… dropping Flano for the kid who just had a shocker in NSW cup… dropping Davey instead of RFM if Pete is fit, bringing Brown back if fit. Ciraldo is a dead set idiot. Where do we find this endless procession of plonkers to coach us. Dragons will rack up 30 against us, easy.
Get ready to join and shit talk on some random English super league team forum

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We will miss Kyles defence and that's it. Hopefully whoever takes his spot makes his tackles and doesn't shy away from first contact

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still think we should start with Reynolds and bring Olapu on unless JA is going to play 6.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We won’t miss him at all mate
His commitment to his defence is great and failure to acknowledge his effort there is unfair. He's saved his outside men on many occasions.

I think we will miss his effort in defence 100% we just need to hope the change sparks our attack and offsets the loss.

Combinations changing on that right edge especially if Averillo is moved, will take some adjustments.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His commitment to his defence is great and failure to acknowledge his effort there is unfair. He's saved his outside men on many occasions.

I think we will miss his effort in defence 100% we just need to hope the change sparks our attack and offsets the loss.

Combinations changing on that right edge especially if Averillo is moved, will take some adjustments.
Put Jackson at halfback and you have a better defending player. Flanno would be a solid country lock he’s not nrl standard.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NSW Cup or sitting out the round? This is great news. I don't know Kyle at all and he may be a great guy, but he is definitely not a first-grade rugby league player. But he is still young and he needs to pivot to a new career that matches his strengths and get on with his life. Best of luck for the future Kyle.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Put Jackson at halfback and you have a better defending player. Flanno would be a solid country lock he’s not nrl standard.
He was statistically the best defensive 7 last year. Not aware of the stats this season, but the eye test has shown similar effort.

Again I don't rate him like most here. But to death ride the kid in every aspect of his game is unfair.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Get ready to join and shit talk on some random English super league team forum
You wish. I’ll be here reminding you guys you don’t understand the game for as long as my brain can summon the energy to send typing commands to my fingers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My guess is he’ll change it up and trash Mahoney, his new avatar pic leans towards that, or he’s going to Ciraldo bash.
Why not both? They both suck at what they do.