News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That didn’t take long.,,. Your post is poo and just dumb..but you are ok.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You’re not convinced he’s an idiot yet? Give it time.

Come on, Baz. Dropping Flano and leaving worse performers like Mahoney and RFM untouched is a cop out.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was statistically the best defensive 7 last year. Not aware of the stats this season, but the eye test has shown similar effort.

Again I don't rate him like most here. But to death ride the kid in every aspect of his game is unfair.
Death ride him?

He’s a halfback. Name another halfback in the NrL era thats played 3 years and doesn’t organise or show any attacking skills?

So he can tackle well he needs to reinvent himself for another position which I can’t see him being able to do at an nrl level.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to happen, 8 games and 0 tries, 0 try assists, 0 line breaks and 0 line break assists. Ridiculous. Basically there to make 20 to 30 tackles a game.Even his mates in the meadia can't whinge about that.
Are these stats actually true? Shocking form if they are.. don’t know what took so long !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He was statistically the best defensive 7 last year. Not aware of the stats this season, but the eye test has shown similar effort.

Again I don't rate him like most here. But to death ride the kid in every aspect of his game is unfair.
You’re a fair minded dude. But there’s no talking sense to the over the top critics… especially mid feeding frenzy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Death ride him?

He’s a halfback. Name another halfback in the NrL era thats played 3 years and doesn’t organise or show any attacking skills?

So he can tackle well he needs to reinvent himself for another position which I can’t see him being able to do at an nrl level.
His try assist per game average in NRL last year was pretty similar to Oloapu’s in NSW Cup this year.

Sure, he’s not the best. But there’s no doubt Ciraldo’s coaching and Mahoney’s over-management have had a negative impact on his game.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ko certainly doesn’t shy away from first contact.
He will make mistakes but will still be better then Flanagan.
It’s not the contact that’s the issue. When KO hits he hits hard. It’s reading the attack, numbers etc that he struggles at times with

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Resuscitation, oh good your still with us, good for you. Are you going to carve up Reggie's or just cry for the media.
Why not both?

you should stop ripping on the poor bloke for crying. Allowing him to front a presser in that state was the height of dumbfuckery.

Reactions: 88

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Death ride him?

With zero ‘assists’ of any kind in 8 games he is no halfback full stop. Defence, yes good but we could play any number of forwards in the 7 and get the same result. So goodbye flanno you are not an NRL quality halfback. It just is what it is

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surprised u haven't ran a Penrith coach thread hehe
Baz
Ciraldo
Webster

We picked the wrong one twice, baby?
Ffs. I can’t do it now you’ve beat me to the punch. It’s up to you to post it now.

It’s a very astute observation, though.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Death ride him?

Lachlan Lewis.

I WIN!!!!!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest Flanagan playing reserves is actually a demotion of Mahoney or something like that :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: As per the tread last week.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s one thing for people not to agree with his selection, it’s another to crucify him. He’s still someone’s son, brother, uncle etc. He’s not deliberately setting out to play below par. It’s just if you’re not Steve Mortimer, you’re not Steve Mortimer. Hardly his fault. I wish him well and hope if he is axed he’s got some supportive people around him. He’s done more in rugby league than most of us supporters put together.