News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] bloke has no fucking clue. I’ve always assumed he’s a troll but seriously he needs mental help if he isn’t [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Lol dead set, how many times do you want to reference me in a day? It's getting beyond rent free at this stage. I think it's gotten to the point where you should pay me to live in your head lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Easy to answer your question about the troll, who got a 24 hour ban for it ?
So you don't believe people can be successfully rehabilitated? How sad for you.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing is for sure: the Avo / Reynolds side will leak points. Avo is already suspect defensively, and with Reynolds likely rushing out the line I wouldn’t be surprised if the dragons target them

but you could argue that was always going to be the case, as I just said, Avo is defensively suspect. So with Reynolds, we should be able to put up more points

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing is for sure: the Avo / Reynolds side will leak points. Avo is already suspect defensively, and with Reynolds likely rushing out the line I wouldn’t be surprised if the dragons target them

but you could argue that was always going to be the case, as I just said, Avo is defensively suspect. So with Reynolds, we should be able to put up more points
You really think we will put up points with Reynolds?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am just so glad this club has finally starting to get to the bottom of the dead wood pile, still work to do but we are slowly cleaning them out, Happy days.
Can you trust a club who brought back the deadest driest worthless driftwood in the clubs history?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
You're trippin', bro. I'm the forum's best and most consistent performer. But you haven't been contributing that much lately. maybe you should have a spell.
Consistent. Like Flanagan is consistently awful

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck i’m so over this Reynolds fairytale. Nothing has been good to the results on the field since he has returned. This is all the fan’s faults carrying him off Belmore oval like he’s some Dogs legend.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Getting off the flogging the flog Fanno.
After watching NSW Cup against Newtown I thought Sam Hughes went allright. Had a go.
Reminds me a bit of Max King. His bio says 111kgs which he used pretty good on the weekend.
PS May as well flog Flano when you can because he will never be in 1st grade again.
Twenty years or so he will be front and ccentre in the poll of worst ever half in a Bulldogs1st grade team

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fuck i’m so over this Reynolds fairytale. Nothing has been good to the results on the field since he has returned. This is all the fan’s faults carrying him off Belmore oval like he’s some Dogs legend.
Actually agree with this but tbf - most here have a cognitive bias. because Grub is marginally better than the Crab - everyone gets excited.

But its still only the difference between a wet turd and a turd. Its still a turd.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am just so glad this club has finally starting to get to the bottom of the dead wood pile, still work to do but we are slowly cleaning them out, Happy days.
Halfway through 2021 most of us supporters did come to the conclusion that Flanagan needed major improvements in his game to save his career others said a move to the UK super league could do him good, I say it's not too late.
While I am glad to see someone else take his position, I wish we were talking about his success instead !

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not entirely over yet, I can see flamingo being 18th man and somehow we get 3 HIAs and he finds a way to weisel himself onto the field this week, he's not officially gone unless he's out of the 18 not 17 lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you trust a club who brought back the deadest driest worthless driftwood in the clubs history?
I did say there was still work to do, I am not a fan of Reynolds either but I understand why the club brought him back in and it wasn’t a football related decision.