News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are set to wield the axe on Kyle Flanagan as coach Cameron Ciraldo looks to halt a three-game slide.

Team Tips: Kyle Flanagan is set to be left out of the Dogs’ 17, citing recent poor form. Should that be the case, young gun Karl Oloapu is one option while Jake Averillo could also shift to the halves. Coach Cameron Ciraldo said both Franklin Pele and Fa’amanu Brown are doubtful to return and the club could take a cautious approach after respective elbow and arm injuries. Both players would take up bench spots if fit and would likely replace Josh Reynolds and Andrew Davey. He also said he was happy with Matt Burton’s switch to halfback and the marquee man will remain in the No.7 jumper in a bid to get his hands on the ball.
My opinion is they didn't want to blood Olapau against a good side (Sharks are good, just down this year compared to last) in case we got flogged and it dented the young kids confidence. Have Dragons and Raiders next two games so gives him some time against average sides to find his feet.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a miracle. Why can we see he is useless and coaches can't?? Exciting news.
I'd rather lose with a rookie having a go then Flamingo doing f all
Do you really believe that the coach can’t see he’s ineffective? Why replace him with someone as ineffective or not quite ready as in Oloapu which is his first year playing against men in nsw cup.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ffs… dropping Flano for the kid who just had a shocker in NSW cup… dropping Davey instead of RFM if Pele is fit, bringing Brown back if fit. Ciraldo is a dead set idiot. Where do we find this endless procession of plonkers to coach us?

Dragons will rack up 30 against us, easy.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t have to wake up from anything. He has views that sometimes annoys others including me. But its still pissweak to attack the poster instead of the post.
It’s just his style. He’s an angry mofo lol. Thanks for reppin’ me, La familiar!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If we can get a win this week, it could be the start of a 2nd wind. With Pele and Brown back the week after, JAC, Kiraz and Thompson not too far away, I can't see why we couldn't get on a run. It will surely help KO with his confidence as well.
Don’t hold your breath, La familiar. Dragons gonna whoop us on the short turnaround lol

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really believe that the coach can’t see he’s ineffective? Why replace him with someone as ineffective or not quite ready as in Oloapu which is his first year playing against men in nsw cup.
We need to try something as it's not working at the moment.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck!!! Cyaaaa flopagunnnn no more Failagain!! The flog poster can fuck off too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Watch Flopagun morph into a Waddle or Knockonabour appreciation user (both of whom have actually been far from our worst YTD to be fair)…