Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking Greenturds throat must be sore with the amount of dick sucking he has been doing lately between Sam and Greg.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see these ***** still get praised after doing illegal or unsavory things. It's fucked how bias some clubs and players are treated.

Things like this just reinforces the "Us vs Them" mentality. It's so bloody obvious.

Dogs do something wrong we are dragged through the mud and our players credibility attacked. We are made to be the bad guys everytime.

Other clubs/player does shit and they are made to be the victim. "It's not who he really is" "It's an honest mistake" "But he's such a role model for the game" "So brave for accepting it and owning it like a man" fucking etc.

It's totally bullshit!! The NRL are a bunch of fucking muppets.
Hopefully the people whos lives have been fucked by drink drivers group together with women of domestic violence.
To give him an award for his bravery .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the people who lives have been fucked by drink drivers group together with women of domestic violence.
To give him an award for his bravery .
Anyone got twitter can please post that on greenturds Twitter

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if this drink driving woman basher carried out 9/11.

Chief Executive Cocksucker of South Sydney:

"Greg Inglis merely assisted the pilots and tested the durability of both the 767 and the twin towers of New York. While it's pretty unfortunate that thousands of people died that day, Greg Inglis is really good at football. Like REALLY good *wipes cum off face*. I wish to send my condolences out to Greg Inglis as my blowjob only lasted for six hours and not the usual ten."

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott should of kept his pants on and drove home pissed would of saved a fortune
The whole Souths roster could have thrown their clothes over the balcony, staggered downstairs naked and chundered in the street and Greenberg would thank them for giving back to the community.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The hypocrisy of the NRL is just fucking staggering

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Imagine if this drink driving woman basher carried out 9/11.

Chief Executive Cocksucker of South Sydney:

"Greg Inglis merely assisted the pilots and tested the durability of both the 767 and the twin towers of New York. While it's pretty unfortunate that thousands of people died that day, Greg Inglis is really good at football. Like REALLY good *wipes cum off face*. I wish to send my condolences out to Greg Inglis as my blowjob only lasted for six hours and not the usual ten."
Greg Inglis fully admits to his mistake of hijacking the plane and killing 3,000 people

the police have fined him $2,000 and he must do 28 hours community service

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"He deserves full credit for being upfront today by apologising and taking full ownership of his mistake"

Haha. Fuck me dead.
Didn’t you know what happened? Inglis was driving along the highway listening to Adele when he saw the police up ahead. He then voluntarily pulled over and asked the policeman to kindly allow him to blow into the breathalyser as he thought he may have drunk a little too much. To his surprise, her was right. He then crossed over the other side of the highway and saved a family of ducklings that were crossing the road. So you owe Mr Inglis an apology

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got a concession on his penalty for playing both the Aboriginal card, and the Souths card.

Adam Elliott forgot hes also indigenous ... that could have got him off.

Fucking joke 2 games (how much would that lose him in money?)..

NRL - glorifying domestic violence, drunk driving, and sex pests, whilst frowning on good old aussie fun!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*blue and red lights and siren on*
*police pull over a black Mercedes*
Police: "excuse me sir do you have any reason why you were speeding?"
GI: "Nah well yeah well .. braahh he (pointing to passenger named Gordon), told me to give it a flogging on the way home from Dubbo"
Gordon: "Nahhh bro cuz braaaah *burps* I said to get me a flaggon on the way 'ome from Dubbo"
GI: "Ahhhhhhh Braahhhhh Call Uncle Rusty to come pick us up bruv"

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenbergs statement reeks of utter bullshit.

In the same statement, Greenberg said that Inglis "deserves full credit for being upfront" and "taking full ownership of his mistake".

"Greg is not just a great player, he is one of our best role models, but he made a poor decision on this occasion," he continued.

"It is a mark of the man that he has accepted responsibility for his actions and I have no doubt he will overcome this setback and retain his status as a true leader in our game."

Let's see -

Firstly - a role model? The same guy that punches his missus, and had to take a course in order to have his "misdemeanor" waved in court?

The same person who, in claiming redemption, became the captain of our national football team and in turn, spat in the face of the entire nation? What Mr Greenburg is saying here - is you can make an absolute public fool of yourself, not hurt a single soul (not even potentially do so) - and boy oh boy you're in for repercussions by the fearsome (in)consistent commission.

But what you can do is, make a comeback story from beating your missus, become the STATE and NATIONAL captain, spit on the faces of families who have lost innocent members to drink-driving, and all you get is a 2 game suspension? Don't give the BS of a monetary fine is not in play here, because he is missing out on the $ from playing 2 tests. HE IS AT NO LOSS.

I honestly was fully expecting Todd to play the race card, or bring up the sad act that happened at Penrith earlier this year as a point of reference to Greg's state of mind, and used that as a justification of his driving skills.

The media can blow Greenburg all they want. He is a DISGRACE to the game, and again is now making Dave Smith look like Jeff Bezos.

Fuck the NRL. Fuck the Telegraph. And most importantly - FUCK YOU GREENBURG

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
GI has proven that he is not a stable human time and time again. In no way is he a "role model," sorry.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2GB was sucking his dick because he didn't use the mental health excuse.

Well done dickhead, pride of the league!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
THE FUCK!!! Inglis stopped drinking by his own admission at 1AM the night before!!! Somethings not adding up here, if he was 0.08 at 2PM, he must have been almost clinically dead from alcohol poisoning at 1AM.

Brad Webster is a wanker.. have a read of this crap... trying to excuse his behaviour... almost claiming he's been dealt a rough hand.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/02/greg-inglis-falls-foul-of-standards-he-helped-establish/
Brad Walter - Chief Masturbator NRL.COM - Tue 2 Oct 2018, 05:31 PM

It was a sign of how much the Australian captaincy meant to Greg Inglis that he fronted a media conference on Tuesday to declare he did not intend to stand down from the role knowing the decision was about to be taken from his hands.

Despite Inglis’s heartfelt and genuine plea to retain the job he had just been appointed to fulfill four hours before being charged with drink driving at 2.15pm on Monday, the NRL and Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga had little choice but to suspend him from the upcoming Tests against New Zealand and Tonga.

Inglis was one of the players involved in establishing a higher set of standards for Australian players under Meninga and he had failed those when he had returned a blood alcohol reading of 0.085 after being pulled over for speeding on his way home to Sydney from the Koori Knockout at Dubbo.

The 31-year-old knew that when he walked out of Lithgow Police Station after being handed a November 4 court appearance but he hoped the work he had done in the community and his off-field record during 14 NRL seasons would count in his favour.

Comparisons with penalties previously handed out to Andrew Fifita, Semi Radradra and Josh Papalii are unfair to Inglis, who is a proud indigenous role model and had chosen to form a team featuring seven players under the age of 18 to play at the Koori Knockout rather than turn out for one of the established sides who wanted his services.

With the Wall Street Warriors being knocked out early in the tournament, Inglis had stayed on to use his profile to promote the game and positive messages about health and education.

He had done a phone interview with 2GB’s Ray Hadley at 11.45pm on Monday before heading off for Sydney in the belief he was able to drive after having finished his last drink about 1am.

However, the reality is role models need to be even more accountable and Inglis was always going to pay a high price for his indiscretion as it would have sent a poor message to others if an exception had been made for him.

The Koori Knockout had been an alcohol-free event and to have the first indigenous Australian captain since Arthur Beetson escape severe punishment for drink driving would have been a poor message from the game.

Few would understand better than Inglis and no one would be hurting more than the Rabbitohs superstar but he accepted his fate with the grace and dignity of a leader, once advised of the decision.

There was no doubt he was devastated to lose the honour after saying: "I was ecstatic, over the moon about it."

"I have let a lot of people down because of where I stand in the game as a proud indigenous role model, and I think I have let a lot of kids down and a lot of people down in that community," Inglis told reporters at Redfern Oval just two hours before his suspension was announced.

However, the person he has let down most is himself and Inglis was asked at the press conference about his mental state.

"This has got nothing to do with my mental health," he said. "It has got everything to do with me making one of those stupid mistakes that I shouldn’t have done. That is the bottom line of it.
"I am standing here before you to put my hand up knowing that I did make a mistake. I am very sorry, very apologetic and I will continue to lead in my community and I will learn from this mistake. It definitely won’t happen again."

However, the reality is role models need to be even more accountable and Inglis was always going to pay a high price
So why isn't he being held accountable? 2 game suspension is sweet fuck all? Where is the player fine?

He had done a phone interview with 2GB’s Ray Hadley at 11.45pm on Monday before heading off for Sydney in the belief he was able to drive after having finished his last drink about 1am.
Something isn't adding up here. Why would he have an interview at almost midnight? He was pulled over and charged Monday 2:15PM, as papers had all reported it by Tuesday morning.

I think Brad has misreported this and means 11:15AM, as leaving Dubbo at 11:15AM and hitting Lithgow at 2:15PM (3 hrs later) is about right at normal speeds.

But then where along the way does he manage to get his BAL to 0.085?

Either:
a) he was nuked on the phone with Hadley,
b) had drinks after the interview then absolutely flogged it blind drunk,
c) was that hung over after "stopping drinking at 1AM", thta he'd still have been drunk talking to Hadley, and when driving.

But surely to be 0.085 3 hrs into his trip (and after the interview), he'd have been noticably drunk on the phone to Hadley.

Article Time Frame:
Monday 11:45PM > Interview with Ray Hadley.
Monday 11:45PM - Tuesday 1AM > Drinking
Tuesday 1AM > finishes drinking.
Tuesday 11:15AM > Depart Dubbo for Coogee
Tuesday 2:15PM > Pulled over and done DUI.

So I *think* Brad means:
Monday 1AM > finishes drinking.
Monday 11:15AM > Radio Interview with Hadley
Monday just after 11:15AM > Departs Dubbo for Coogee
Monday 2:15PM > Pulled over and done DUI @ 0.085 BAL

Now assuming he wasn't blind when talking to Hadley, and if Greg is to be believed, that means EITHER:
a) from 11:45PM - 1AM (1hr 15 minutes) he went from 0 BAL to enough that 10hrs and 15 minutes later, he was blotto, and STILL 0.085 BAL 13hrs 15 minutes after his last drink.
OR
b) he was drunk when speaking to Hadley and left immediately after.

Sorry Greg... I'm not buying it at all.

You'd have to be nearly clinically dead to have a BAL achieved that high in 1hr 15 minutes, that 13 hrs later you still blow 0.085.

Last edited:

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE FUCK!!! Inglis stopped drinking by his own admission at 1AM the night before!!! Somethings not adding up here, if he was 0.08 at 2PM, he must have been almost clinically dead from alcohol poisoning at 1AM.

Brad Webster is a wanker.. have a read of this crap... trying to excuse his behaviour... almost claiming he's been dealt a rough hand.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/02/greg-inglis-falls-foul-of-standards-he-helped-establish/
Brad Walter - Chief Masturbator NRL.COM - Tue 2 Oct 2018, 05:31 PM

It was a sign of how much the Australian captaincy meant to Greg Inglis that he fronted a media conference on Tuesday to declare he did not intend to stand down from the role knowing the decision was about to be taken from his hands.

Despite Inglis’s heartfelt and genuine plea to retain the job he had just been appointed to fulfill four hours before being charged with drink driving at 2.15pm on Monday, the NRL and Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga had little choice but to suspend him from the upcoming Tests against New Zealand and Tonga.

Inglis was one of the players involved in establishing a higher set of standards for Australian players under Meninga and he had failed those when he had returned a blood alcohol reading of 0.085 after being pulled over for speeding on his way home to Sydney from the Koori Knockout at Dubbo.

The 31-year-old knew that when he walked out of Lithgow Police Station after being handed a November 4 court appearance but he hoped the work he had done in the community and his off-field record during 14 NRL seasons would count in his favour.

Comparisons with penalties previously handed out to Andrew Fifita, Semi Radradra and Josh Papalii are unfair to Inglis, who is a proud indigenous role model and had chosen to form a team featuring seven players under the age of 18 to play at the Koori Knockout rather than turn out for one of the established sides who wanted his services.

With the Wall Street Warriors being knocked out early in the tournament, Inglis had stayed on to use his profile to promote the game and positive messages about health and education.

However, the reality is role models need to be even more accountable and Inglis was always going to pay a high price for his indiscretion as it would have sent a poor message to others if an exception had been made for him.

The Koori Knockout had been an alcohol-free event and to have the first indigenous Australian captain since Arthur Beetson escape severe punishment for drink driving would have been a poor message from the game.

Few would understand better than Inglis and no one would be hurting more than the Rabbitohs superstar but he accepted his fate with the grace and dignity of a leader, once advised of the decision.

There was no doubt he was devastated to lose the honour after saying: "I was ecstatic, over the moon about it."

"I have let a lot of people down because of where I stand in the game as a proud indigenous role model, and I think I have let a lot of kids down and a lot of people down in that community," Inglis told reporters at Redfern Oval just two hours before his suspension was announced.

However, the person he has let down most is himself and Inglis was asked at the press conference about his mental state.

"This has got nothing to do with my mental health," he said. "It has got everything to do with me making one of those stupid mistakes that I shouldn’t have done. That is the bottom line of it.
"I am standing here before you to put my hand up knowing that I did make a mistake. I am very sorry, very apologetic and I will continue to lead in my community and I will learn from this mistake. It definitely won’t happen again."

So why isn't he being held accountable? 2 game suspension is sweet fuck all? Where is the player fine?

Something isn't adding up here. Why would he have an interview at almost midnight? He was pulled over and charged Monday 2:15PM, as papers had all reported it by Tuesday morning.

I think Brad has misreported this and means 11:15AM, as leaving Dubbo at 11:15AM and hitting Lithgow at 2:15PM (3 hrs later) is about right at normal speeds.

But then where along the way does he manage to get his BAL to 0.085?

Either:
a) he was nuked on the phone with Hadley,
b) had drinks after the interview then absolutely flogged it blind drunk,
c) was that hung over after "stopping drinking at 1AM", thta he'd still have been drunk talking to Hadley, and when driving.

But surely to be 0.085 3 hrs into his trip (and after the interview), he'd have been noticably drunk on the phone to Hadley.

Article Time Frame:
Monday 11:45PM > Interview with Ray Hadley.
Monday 11:45PM - Tuesday 1AM > Drinking
Tuesday 1AM > finishes drinking.
Tuesday 11:15AM > Depart Dubbo for Coogee
Tuesday 2:15PM > Pulled over and done DUI.

So I *think* Brad means:
Monday 1AM > finishes drinking.
Monday 11:15AM > Radio Interview with Hadley
Monday just after 11:15AM > Departs Dubbo for Coogee
Monday 2:15PM > Pulled over and done DUI @ 0.085 BAL

Now assuming he wasn't blind when talking to Hadley, and if Greg is to be believed, that means EITHER:
a) from 11:45PM - 1AM (1hr 15 minutes) he went from 0 BAL to enough that 10hrs and 15 minutes later, he was blotto, and STILL 0.085 BAL 13hrs 15 minutes after his last drink.
OR
b) he was drunk when speaking to Hadley and left immediately after.

Sorry Greg... I'm not buying it at all.

You'd have to be nearly clinically dead to have a BAL achieved that high in 1hr 15 minutes, that 13 hrs later you still blow 0.085.
I was listening to that interview with Hadley on Monday. It was just before midday and Hadley was saying after the break we have the first interview with the new Kangaroos captain. He as at the Koori knockout. I heard the first question answered and I thought to myself, how can someone who can hardly string 2 words together be chosen as captain. I had to switch the channel, it was that hard to listen to. It did not cross my mind that he was blind, I thought that was his usual slow, tripped up way of speaking. So after listening to that interview, I would say he was smashed during the Hadley interview

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was listening to that interview with Hadley on Monday. It was just before midday and Hadley was saying after the break we have the first interview with the new Kangaroos captain. He as at the Koori knockout. I heard the first question answered and I thought to myself, how can someone who can hardly string 2 words together be chosen as captain. I had to switch the channel, it was that hard to listen to. It did not cross my mind that he was blind, I thought that was his usual slow, tripped up way of speaking. So after listening to that interview, I would say he was smashed during the Hadley interview
Ahhhhh very interesting mate.... thanks for sharing that...

So that means he was blind at 11:45AM, had the interview, then must have flattened it to get to Lithgow around that time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does he keep his Black & Decker sponsorship?