Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No conviction your fucking kidding me? Blows 0.085 hours after hoping in the car and the judge says being stripped of the Aussie captaincy is punishment enough???

So who knows how high he would have gone 2hrs earlier when he got in the car he was almost double the limit when they did get him but fuck it you poor **** you lost the captaincy so we won’t convict you??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Greg Inglis placed on 18-month good behaviour bond for drink driving
South Sydney skipper Greg Inglis fronted the media after escaping conviction over a drink driving incident from last November.

news.com.auJANUARY 14, 201911:03AM

Greg Inglis on the field for the Rabbitohs. Mark Kolbe/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

NRL star Greg Inglis has been placed on a good behaviour bond but escaped conviction after he was caught drink driving and speeding on the way home from a regional NSW rugby league tournament.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs captain had been named skipper of the national team just hours before he was caught driving at 99km/h in an 80km/h zone on the outskirts of Lithgow on October 1, 2018.

Inglis pleaded guilty to drink driving in November and on Monday NSW’s chief magistrate Graeme Henson granted Inglis an 18-month conditional release, noting his loss of the captaincy, driving and playing suspensions, and substantial charity work.

Outside of court, Inglis made a short statement thanking his legal team and expressing his regret.

“Regardless of the outcome it was a very poor decision on my behalf for the incident that happened and I’m very sorry and very remorseful for what it’s been today,” Inglis said.

“I try to be a positive role model in the community and around the club and around Australia itself.

“So it’s just getting back into training now and (being the best) positive role model that I can for the community.”

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should of least got 3-6, you know your wobbly at .08, one law for the rich.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, did he actually lose his licence? If you get done at mid range it is automatically suspended pending your hearing (well, it used to be that way). Can i assume he now has his licence back?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenburgh provided a reference which was tendered to the Court.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, did he actually lose his licence? If you get done at mid range it is automatically suspended pending your hearing (well, it used to be that way). Can i assume he now has his licence back?
It would appear that the good behaviour is the punishment, if you would call it that..
No loss of license.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aboriginal ?
Spot on.

If snowflakes want to get triggered about this, they can go and get fucked.

PS so can the public use this as precedent now, or is it only for wife bashing, alcoholic, league playing abos?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What Elliott and Fine did was way worse... what is wrong with you people!!!!!!! They could have killed each other or even worse innocent people...

At the end of the day Inglis is a tradional owner of this land and Elliott and fine are not...

Everyone is remorseful when they get caught...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
0.085 a couple of hours after "ONE" schooner with lunch? Fuck. Off.

How many roadies did he have?

Fucking protected species...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What Elliott and Fine did was way worse... what is wrong with you people!!!!!!! They could have killed each other or even worse innocent people...

At the end of the day Inglis is a tradional owner of this land and Elliott and fine are not...

Everyone is remorseful when they get caught...
Elliott is an Aboriginal.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meh who cares... 18 months... there's no way he'll last that long without incident, and when he does screw up, mysteriously he'll be injured and retire immediately from the game.

Elliott is an Aboriginal.
Not Aboriginal enough to get an exemption from bad behaviour!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenburgh provided a reference which was tendered to the Court.
I read this comment today and had a bit of a laugh. Only now do I realise you were serious and it actually happened. I don't have any words left to describe this current administration. Nothing surprises me anymore.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised he didn't Goanna walk it out of the court after getting off so easy.

Can't wait til this protected **** is out of the game for good!!