Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this legit, or are you taking the piss?
100% legit.
Greenburg should resign over that and that hurts me when i say it cause he was one of ours....
We need another super league. Start fresh without all of these corrupt officials..

Reactions: K E

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Greenberg is apparently on holidays and that is why he is sight unseen atm.. Grog must have been approached a while ago about it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% legit.
Greenburg should resign over that and that hurts me when i say it cause he was one of ours....
We need another super league. Start fresh without all of these corrupt officials..
Our CEO is giving references to woman bashing, drink drivers... Shit certainly runs downhill.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% legit.
A little over 100 years ago we had a population of under 4 million we now have a population of near 25million and still get under 10k to games i couldn't be fucked working out stats and crowd figures but the games fucked.
I couldn't get tix for gws and westcoast in perth it was sold out for a nothing game 50 thousand fucking people .
With constant rule changes, double standards and lack of foresight we need something

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A little over 100 years ago we had a population of under 4 million we now have a population of near 25million and still get under 10k to games i couldn't be fucked working out stats and crowd figures but the games fucked.
I couldn't get tix for gws and westcoast in perth it was sold out for a nothing game 50 thousand fucking people .
With constant rule changes, double standards and lack of foresight we need something
NRL aren’t marketing like the other codes. Big bash probably spends the most and they get heaps good crowds for Mickey Mouse cricket... kids love it. Greenturd and co don’t know how to operate a business that’s the problem.. I’ve worked with some fuckin retarded CEOs before... you can just tell, they are stuck in the past... then 12 months later they are on their arse, and move into another CEO role.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Excuse me!!! Only the greatest woman bashing, drunk driver that the game has ever seen!!
It is a disgrace that Greenberg gave a character reference to him. I'm assuming he will now do it for everyone?

And where is his punishment from the nrl? Or was that tickle on the wrist two game ban the suspension?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It is a disgrace that Greenberg gave a character reference to him. I'm assuming he will now do it for everyone? And where is his punishment from the nrl? Or was that tickle on the wrist two game ban the suspension?
Punishment? He's incredibly remorseful and it's made him look like a dumb dumb.. that's all the NRL require.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you or I had been caught doing what Inglis did we would be in a whole world of trouble.

Outrageous that the powers that be have given him a free pass because they feel he has been punished enough?????Los of captaincy etc????

That has nothing to do with real life and he is just so lucky that his reckless behaviour did not cost lives on the road.

Normal people who are treated to the letter of the law do not get the same favours. We would have LOST our licence meaning quite conceivably depending on circumstances our livelihood. No not Mr Inglis instead he gets to use the excuses others have made for him to escape a proper punishment.

ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Greenberg tendering a character reference...hope he extends that courtesy to others because in the past he has been very quick to punish and no references for anyone else....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is a disgrace that Greenberg gave a character reference to him. I'm assuming he will now do it for everyone?

And where is his punishment from the nrl? Or was that tickle on the wrist two game ban the suspension?
Well where was his character reference for Elliot and Fine when they were at court the other month.

Fuck you Greenberg, Always looking out for the Rabbitohs, hence this incident and the Sam Burgess cockgate just for starters.

Bulldogs, thrown under the bus and made to be the worst ***** out there with no support from the Jew at all.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently being stripped of your captaincy is equivalent to a three month suspension of your licence and a conviction...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...captain-of-the-kangaroos-20190115-p50rhz.html
And Aboriginal....

"He asked if Mr Kazzi is an Aboriginal former captain of the Kangaroos who has performed charity work. Ms Saab responded that he was not.

Mr Kazzi was fined $900, disqualified from driving for three months, and had a conviction recorded.

He must have an interlock device fitted on his car for 12 months when he is permitted to drive again.

Mr Kazzi has appealed to the District Court, arguing the penalty is too severe."

Inglis should have received the same punishment....

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Aboriginal....

"He asked if Mr Kazzi is an Aboriginal former captain of the Kangaroos who has performed charity work. Ms Saab responded that he was not.

Mr Kazzi was fined $900, disqualified from driving for three months, and had a conviction recorded.

He must have an interlock device fitted on his car for 12 months when he is permitted to drive again.

Mr Kazzi has appealed to the District Court, arguing the penalty is too severe."

Inglis should have received the same punishment....
Wow. I thought you were taking the piss. The judge actually said that!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I thought you were taking the piss. The judge actually said that!
If I was that gentleman I would be going straight to the District court to ask for my conviction and penalties to be immediately waived on the basis the magistrate in the local court used race as a means of judging him (or treating him differently).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently being stripped of your captaincy is equivalent to a three month suspension of your licence and a conviction...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...captain-of-the-kangaroos-20190115-p50rhz.html
Absolutely disgraceful. As I said if it were the average Joe Blow the penalty would have been substantial. You can fight a charge on certain grounds but it is very tough to get it overturned and have only a warning issued. I wonder in Inglis's case does he indeed have a warning noted on his licence in regards to re-offence.No loss of points???

Very interesting reading is the following:

http://www.lawaccess.nsw.gov.au/Pag...ime/driving_offences/losing_your_licence.aspx

A suspension is different to a disqualification. A suspension can only be imposed by the Police or the RMS, but a disqualification is imposed by the court. You may be disqualified if you are convicted by a court of a serious driving offence. If you have been disqualified from driving, this section does not apply to you. If you have been disqualified, you will need to reapply for a licence at the end of the disqualification. For more information about your options after your licence has been disqualified by the court, see After court.

Does that mean that the judge did not think the charge warranted disqualification because the offence was not serious? Are you kidding??

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you are lucky enough to be a minority in Australia right now you are living in your golden era .

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If you are lucky enough to be a minority in Australia right now you are living in your golden era .
Hopefully not for much longer.

Societies operate best when they are organised for the majority. And I don't mean a majority gender or race. I mean a majority of people that believe in some central principles.

In Australia some of them might be

Rule of law
a 'fair go'
Democratically elected governments
Treating people as individuals and with regard to the way they in turn treat you

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found the footage of Greg Inglis leaving the court room with his defence team after being acquitted. I gotta say he doesn't look that sorry

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found the footage of Greg Inglis leaving the court room with his defence team after being acquitted. I gotta say he doesn't look that sorry

Well, maybe they'll get GI on tax fraud like Capone but then again, Capone didn't have a character reference from Greenberg. Anyhows, I don't think you have to pay much tax when you mainly get paid in boats and cars and stuff.