Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dude. Come on man. I've been in so many fishing comps and it's clear as day there's at least two fish there undersized.

Credit to you for getting it passed. But own up to it mate. We can all see
No

have a go at the luderick 7th from the bottom, absolutely no way that measures >27cm. can’t be more than 20-22cm
I was actually going to chuck the lud back without measuring but the club president was next to me when I caught it and insisted I measure it. Was right on the money. 27
Though I didnt actually weigh 1 lud, 1 flatty and 1 flounder because the bag limit is 20.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No

I was actually going to chuck the lud back without measuring but the club president was next to me when I caught it and insisted I measure it. Was right on the money. 27
Though I didnt actually weigh 1 lud, 1 flatty and 1 flounder because the bag limit is 20.
So he signed off on that weight and had someone cross check it? Because this is the standard practice in competitions ...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So he signed off on that weight and had someone cross check it? Because this is the standard practice in competitions ...
Bud I've never kept an illegal fish in my life and I seriously doubt if anyone would question my integrity, but I would welcome it nontheless

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bud I've never kept an illegal fish in my life and I seriously doubt if anyone would question my integrity, but I would welcome it nontheless
I know who always takes undersized fish, id mention who but facts are racist these days....

Apparently they mince the whole fish, un-scalled ànd uncleaned, to make fishcakes.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS with comps, do they measure length and weight?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I know who always takes undersized fish, id mention who but facts are racist these days....

Apparently they mince the whole fish, un-scalled ànd uncleaned, to make fishcakes.
I know who.

We were boating past a camp they had setup in Darwin where they would take anything and everything.

They had a pot of rice cooking on a burner and my mate pulled the boat up, ran over to their camp and pissed in the rice then ran back tripping over all the way because he couldnt stop laughing

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
PS with comps, do they measure length and weight?
Depends different comps have different rules. Some might measure and/or weigh everything for cumulative total.

The year round comp I'm in only measure the biggest fish of each species of every individuals catch, plus a cumulative total weight of each species caught and the heaviest weight of each indivuduals species.

This is to log potential prizes and add up points.

Weight equals more points. Length is for trophies/prizes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What makes it worse is that I actually do use that ap to measure my penis lol
Maybe so, but I note the measure was in ‘units’ and we all know a unit is one significant chunk of real estate. No wonder you changed your handle from @TassieTripod - humility is a fine quality :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See that's what I like about you, because I thought his comeback was pretty good also, fair play sir for acknowledging same :tearsofjoy: :laughing:
Mate. Thought it was a brilliant come back. I'm here for a laugh and love when people take the piss out of me. It's not hard tbh! Let the games continue haha

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look I used the app called micro measurements which is ironically the app both of you use to measure your dicks

View attachment 33987
yeah I can see why you’d use that to measure your cock because it looks like it adds a few generous inches to the actual measurement in reality.

stop fluffing around with apps and gadgets ur fooling no one. I want to see a measuring tape next to the fish before i let u off thr hook (pardon the pun)