Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know who always takes undersized fish, id mention who but facts are racist these days....

Apparently they mince the whole fish, un-scalled ànd uncleaned, to make fishcakes.
You dont need to say who we've all seen it, Windang bridge it used to be the norm for them to clamp the mincer on the rail

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 34253
Middle left is a tarwhine and can see the obvious difference
Smallest bream there is 29 to the fork, as that’s how there measured in the real catch and release comps
Need to be 25 to fork not tip of tail in these type events
Heaviest bag wins
This was from an ABT bream event I fished
All fish released from livewell in perfect condition

Heaviest bag of 5 bream per session, this photo was taking as my biggest 2 bream were being weighed for the “big bream” for the event

Tarwhine released also
rubbish. Standard practice is to use some dodgy phone app to verify the length and then hit up the geriatric fishing club secretary for an unverified seal of approval. @belmore_utd

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
rubbish. Standard practice is to use some dodgy phone app to verify the length and then hit up the geriatric fishing club secretary for an unverified seal of approval. @belmore_utd
Meh, micro measurements is good enough for you to liase with some pensioners and then meet up at the bingo hall, thought you would've approved

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crikey:
The blows kept coming for Morrison on the last sitting day of the year — former Liberal and now independent Natalie Baini has told Guardian Australia that she was in a consensual relationship with MP Craig Laundy, then a minister for small and family business. She claimed Laundy told her he was separated from his wife, but wasn’t. She ended the relationship, complained to the party and says she was then overlooked for preselection for her seat. The revelations from the women come amid a tumultuous week which saw the landmark Kate Jenkins report lift the lid on the toxic workplace culture in Parliament.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I took the liberty of fixing a gouple of grammatical errors, hope you don’t mind.
Grikey:
The blows kept guming for Morrison on the last sitting day of the year — former Liberal and now independent Natalie Baini has told Guardian Australia that she was in a gonsensual relationship with MP Graig Laundy, then a minister for small and family business. She glaimed Laundy told her he was separated from his wife, but wasn’t. She ended the relationship, gomplained to the party and says she was then overlooked for preselection for her seat. The revelations from the women gome amid a tumultuous week which saw the landmark Kate Jenkins report lift the lid on the toxic workplace gulture in Parliament.