Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We can't have loose cannons rubbishing the club and threatening to walk away because of normal clubland particulars.

How wrong was Graig about the Andersons. Horrible admin and most of the fans could see it but they tried to dictate terms. Obviously we appreciate the opportunites, business and political connections they can provide, but I hope they have learnt their place.

When you have your own dirty laundry, it's probably best to keep your mouth shut about matters you have no experience in, and just do your best work behind the scenes. We dont need a big dick swinging sponsor who will polarize other sponsors or people withing the club.

Screenshot_20211120-132525.png

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who’s Graig? :tearsofjoy:.
This sounds like another highway patrol story - something scraped off the interwebs that some assume to be true before any allegations are even made let alone any proof being supplied.
Until and unless evidence is forthcoming I’m happy to assume this as another non-story.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds like another highway patrol story - something scraped off the interwebs that some assume to be true before any allegations are even made let alone any proof being supplied.
Until and unless evidence is forthcoming I’m happy to assume this as another non-story.
Yes or another telecrap special.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol please forgive I'm in the middle of a fishing comp I've had less than 2 hrs sleep.

Lol Graig.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mention of authorities investigating anything, just some media reporter poking around and getting told off for it, I'd er on the side of caution with this one.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got 16 fish so far with a bag limit of 20. (G)aught [sic] 8 different species so far :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Killing it. Though the rain and wind has turned up and seems determined to stop me from bagging out
Don’t think you got the gag, but good-o re: fish.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of my local fish and chip shop.

fb1e9f2a22798db6713a10d6295bb99f.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Society=get everyone else in trouble