Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Seems really wasteful to see 23 fish laid out like that. I catch and eat fish, but as a rule I'll only take home enough to eat in the next day (2 days tops).
Not wasteful at all mate. Plenty of oldies about that are not capable of fishing anymore. I will give 90% of those fish to people who appreciate a fresh and free feed.

Kind of counter productive to not keep fish during a fishing comp but thanks for your [g]oncern

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What's the graic :tonguewink:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seems really wasteful to see 23 fish laid out like that. I catch and eat fish, but as a rule I'll only take home enough to eat in the next day (2 days tops).
That catch won't be enough for my family Barbies lol

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The smallest fish was a 26cm bream. You can gauge the size of the rest from that.
ha ha smallest bream 26cm so that puts your tarwhines at about 19cm tops. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Throw your under size fish back next time u donkey

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
ha ha smallest bream 26cm so that puts your tarwhines at about 19cm tops. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Throw your under size fish back next time u donkey
There are no tarwhine just like there are no mullet which you claimed I had and were undersized you flop lol.

Embarrassing

They are all bream the smallest which is 26 ffs get off the pipes

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There are no tarwhine just like there are no mullet which you claimed I had and were undersized you flop lol.

Embarrassing

They are all bream the smallest which is 26 ffs get off the pipes
u got 2 tarwhine there boss, both under size. Question mark over a couple of thr lizards too

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
u got 2 tarwhine there boss, both under size. Question mark over a couple of thr lizards too
Even if you want assume its tarwhine the smallest fish there was 26cm

[G]onsidering the bragmat is a tick over 35cm measured sideways and the minimum size for dusky flathead is 36 please tell me which of them is undersized :tearsofjoy:

received_612124256505257.jpeg
received_3079825708965852.jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flathead are fine eating, used to love catching them back in the day.
I absolutely hated fish when I was younger (still mostly do) but having a fresh flathead was miles nicer than eating the supermarket shit I had tried up until that point. I could at least sorta eat fish after then lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The smallest fish was a 26cm bream. You can gauge the size of the rest from that.
Dude. Come on man. I've been in so many fishing comps and it's clear as day there's at least two fish there undersized.

Credit to you for getting it passed. But own up to it mate. We can all see

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dude. Come on man. I've been in so many fishing comps and it's clear as day there's at least two fish there undersized.

Credit to you for getting it passed. But own up to it mate. We can all see
have a go at the luderick 7th from the bottom, absolutely no way that measures >27cm. can’t be more than 20-22cm