George Pell

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The allegations against Pell never made any sense. The idea that someone could grab a choir boys dick in a corridor with 50 or so ppl around and no one saw a thing?

Ridiculous.

what is also ridiculous is that the plaintiffs identity is still protected by law despite the Pell being found not guilty. Everyone should know his name and a spotlight should be shone on him so we can see who this guy is.
Agreed!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they trace the money to one of the judges that ruled that there was sufficient doubt to convict either.
Well the first appeal outcome did surprise me. The 3 judges actually went to the Church to look around and try and piece together how the events could've possibly taken place with the information they currently had. 2 judges found him guilty 1 not guilty. I mean I don't think that judges would take bribes as they'd have enough money as it is, but that's still a real headscratcher.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me, the issue with Pell is not what he personally did, but what he allowed to happen while he was in charge. There is no doubt that he had to be involved in cover ups of pedophilia within the church. No way it couldn't have come before his notice.

The church was covering up these incidents for decades in Australia, the UK and USA. Who knows what was going on in other countries?
The top brass could not have been ignorant for so long, as they were complicit in moving offending priests away from the towns where they were actively assaulting children.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, the issue with Pell is not what he personally did, but what he allowed to happen while he was in charge. There is no doubt that he had to be involved in cover ups of pedophilia within the church. No way it couldn't have come before his notice.

The church was covering up these incidents for decades in Australia, the UK and USA. Who knows what was going on in other countries?
The top brass could not have been ignorant for so long, as they were complicit in moving offending priests away from the towns where they were actively assaulting children.
Thanks for posting this.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or there's no credible evidence and this is just another smear campaign against the victims
Who knows bro, the Vatican has to be one of the most corrupt organisations on earth.

I just hope the victims get justice and the evil fucks involved get what they deserve.

PS obviously aimed at the corrupt factions of the Vatican and not the innocent people and Catholics.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding these wire transfers from the vatican:

Andrew Bolt reported last night that one of Pell's accusers purchased a half million dollar property just one month after one of the vaticans payments arrived in Australia.

Could be complete coincidence and the two events may have no relation to each other whatsoever.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Regarding these potential bribes from the vatican:

Andrew Bolt reported last night that one of Pell's accusers purchased a half million dollar property just one month after one of the vaticans payments arrived in Australia.

Could be complete coincidence and the two events may have no relation to each other whatsoever. But it certainly raises eyebrows (at a minimum).
Im reporting this to said individual to sue you for defamation

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im reporting this to said individual to sue you for defamation
Pell had many accusers (the case which went to trial was only one of those accusers). I don't know which accuser Andrew Bolt is talking about.

I only quoted the reporting by Andrew Bolt which can be found here:

I did not make any accusations myself or any assertions as I don't know anything other than what Andrew Bolt reported.

Btw good luck with your defamation proceedings. Given I didn't mention anyone by name and the public does not know the identity of the Pell accuser (in the case that went to trial), you will have a good time finding a court to do anything other than laugh in your face.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regarding these potential bribes from the vatican:

Could be complete coincidence and the two events may have no relation to each other whatsoever. But it certainly raises eyebrows (at a minimum).
The idea that people consider Andrew Bolt to be an unbiased reporter and anything that comes from his mouth as honest raises eyebrows for me.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The idea that people consider Andrew Bolt to be an unbiased reporter and anything that comes from his mouth as honest raises eyebrows for me.
You may be right.

All I'm saying is that Andrew Bolt has said on the record last night that one of the accusers made a property transaction shortly after the vatican funds are alleged to have been wired to Australia.

The two events (property transaction and vatican funds) may have nothing to do with each other.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pell had many accusers (the case which went to trial was only one of those accusers). I don't know which accuser Andrew Bolt is talking about.

I only quoted the reporting by Andrew Bolt which can be found here:

I did not make any accusations myself or any assertions as I don't know anything other than what Andrew Bolt reported.

Btw good luck with your defamation proceedings. Given I didn't mention anyone by name and the public does not know the identity of the Pell accuser (in the case that went to trial), you will have a good time finding a court to do anything other than laugh in your face.
You made an accusation its in there in your post. I'll be sending this off to the police

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You made an accusation its in there in your post. I'll be sending this off to the police
btw which one is it. Are you going to get someone to sue me for defamation or are you going to 'get the police'.

You do realise the differences between criminal and civil law. Don't you?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw which one is it. Are you going to get someone to sue me for defamation or are you going to 'get the police'.

You do realise the differences between criminal and civil law. Don't you?
Sending it to the victim for a civil case and sending it the police for an avo to protect the victims from your evilness

Victoria Police have already stated they are not investigating because there are no suspicions

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sending it to the victim for a civil case and sending it the police for an avo to protect the victims from your evilness

Victoria Police have already stated they are not investigating because there are no suspicions
Haha an avo.

im not sure what your agenda is with trying to be a white knight. It’s not even clear who you are defending given the alleged victims name has never been published. Hence the reason why no defamation or avo would have any legs because no one has been identified.

how would you even know the identity of the alleged victim given their name was never published.

Personally, my agenda is simply to discuss topical issues. I have no interest in harming anyone - hence why I simply said Andrew bolt had reported something.