George Pell

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think something like that is a little too far fetched to be true. There are so many questions that it raises. I think it's just a conspiracy.
Perhaps. But there are already some confirmed facts which make it plausible (but I agree it's not been confirmed).

For example it's well known the Cardinal in the vatican was openly against Pell investigating him for corruption. That same cardinal was sacked in September with suspicions of corruption surrounding this event.

So you have a corrupt Cardinal who didn't want Pell investigating him, you have some very dubious allegations in Australia. Many of these allegations were thrown out by a magistrate before they reached a trial with the magistrate suggesting some of them were ridiculous in their nature.

The most plausible of the allegations were the two allegations made by one man. The second of the two allegations were ridiculous (George Pell grabbed my dick in an open hallway with ~50 people around them, yet no one saw a thing).

We also know that the boy who made these allegations waited until after the other choir boy had died, before coming forward to police. These seems unusual, given the other choir boy would have been the only one who could refute the allegations. This same (now dead) choir boy, is on record denying that George Pell ever assaulted him or the other boy.

If any of the people who made allegations against Pell were paid for their evidence, their needs to be a proper investigation and people put away in jail for years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think something like that is a little too far fetched to be true. There are so many questions that it raises. I think it's just a conspiracy.
The Vatican is full of conspiracy bro.

With their track record it wouldn't surprise me at all.

PS I'm not pushing an anti-Catholic agenda, only agenda I'm pushing is exposing evil fucks using God's name in vain to push their agendas.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Vatican is full of conspiracy bro.

With their track record it wouldn't surprise me at all.

PS I'm not pushing an anti-Catholic agenda, only agenda I'm pushing is exposing evil fucks using God's name in vain to push their agendas.
I agree brother.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
havent read the thread,but from what i;ve seen, Pell is innocent.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

AUSTRAC chief executive Nicole Rose told the hearing the matter had been investigated.

“I can confirm that AUSTRAC has looked into the matter. We have provided information to the Australian Federal Police and to Victoria Police,” Ms Rose said.

At a Senate estimates hearing on Tuesday, Senator Concetta Fierravanti-Wells revealed she had written to AUSTRAC about the alleged transfer of 700,000 euros ($1.1 million) in Vatican funds to “person or persons in Australia”.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this in connection with who the holy father made resign and stripped him of his title or something?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Is this in connection with who the holy father made resign and stripped him of his title or something?
The insinuation (and it's only allegations at this point), is that the people who testified against Trump were paid by the vatican. The allegation was made by Pells lawyer as far back as last year, but there now appears to be some sort of evidence backing the claim up (i.e. there is a trail of money from the vatican to Australia).

The money is alleged to have come from a corrupt senior vatican cardinal who has now been sacked by the Pope. The allegation is this cardinal was not happy with George Pell trying to start an audit into his dealings. So in retaliation for the potential audit, this cardinal made sure that Pell has legal issues in Australia.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The insinuation (and it's only allegations at this point), is that the people who testified against Trump were paid by the vatican. The allegation was made by Pells lawyer as far back as last year, but there now appears to be some sort of evidence backing the claim up (i.e. there is a trail of money from the vatican to Australia).

The money is alleged to have come from a corrupt senior vatican cardinal who has now been sacked by the Pope. The allegation is this cardinal was not happy with George Pell trying to start an audit into his dealings. So in retaliation for the potential audit, this cardinal made sure that Pell has legal issues in Australia.
Shame on these men of Jebus being so corrupt.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Haha. Trump. Freudian slip.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Absolute flop of a Judas. A lot of trad Catholics are happy the holy father got rid of that cardinal as there has apprently been alarm bells going off for a while against that cardinal. Evil will always try and take over the church but it will never happen.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The worlds most disgusting Catholic has me losing belief in the system.
He hasn't debunked poop.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

That all makes sense - particularly the last paragraph. I mean if the deceased choir boy claims nothing happened then how is he supposed to come out and testify in court? It all seems too convenient to me - especially considering that the whole story doesn’t make sense to begin with.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That all makes sense - particularly the last paragraph. I mean if the deceased choir boy claims nothing happened then how is he supposed to come out and testify in court? It all seems too convenient to me - especially considering gush the whole story doesn’t make sense to begin with.
I wouldn't be surprised if they trace the money to one of the judges that ruled that there was sufficient doubt to convict either.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That all makes sense - particularly the last paragraph. I mean if the deceased choir boy claims nothing happened then how is he supposed to come out and testify in court? It all seems too convenient to me - especially considering gush the whole story doesn’t make sense to begin with.
The allegations against Pell never made any sense. The idea that someone could grab a choir boys dick in a corridor with 50 or so ppl around and no one saw a thing?

Ridiculous.

what is also ridiculous is that the plaintiffs identity is still protected by law despite the Pell being found not guilty. Everyone should know his name and a spotlight should be shone on him so we can see who this guy is.