George Pell

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe Claiming there are watered down versions of Christianity without actually naming the denomination isn't an insult. If I said Baptist's don't have a clue and are dumb Christians well then that would be an insult.

Good attempt though, sorry but no cigar mate.
Fair enough. My apologies, I just read that as you saying that Catholicism is the only true Christianity.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As I said to @dogwhisperer It is something to admire when one stands up for their faith, not because of hate towards others, but rather because of the love they have for their own faith..
What about when someone stands up fort Adam Elliott? Not because of hate towards others...not because of love for their faith....but because he is the best value lock in the competition and we should never have let him go, baby!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about when someone stands up fort Adam Elliott? Not because of hate towards others...not because of love for their faith....but because he is the best value lock in the competition and we should never have let him go, baby!
I still can’t believe what he did is real life. Like I’m not surprised that whore of a woman betrayed him but it’s absolutely devastating when a bro chooses a womans evil over his bro.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can’t believe what he did is real life. Like I’m not surprised that whore of a woman betrayed him but it’s absolutely devastating when a bro chooses a womans evil over his bro.
We all get tempted by the lips of the Sweet Caroline, but we must resist to protect the Bro-code.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are both evil..they are both whores..they are both betrayers.. There is no distinction between them..regardless whether one is a man or woman..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are both evil..they are both whores..they are both betrayers.. There is no distinction between them..regardless whether one is a man or woman..
She was getting married to the bloke. Massive distinction. What she did is a whore act and a betrayal. What he did was betrayal to a brother. Nothing would’ve happened had she not opened her legs and invited him, his sin is he is a weak shitty man that didn’t have balls to say no and choose truth over his feelings.
Had she not invited him into her, and he did soemthing, that is called rape. Not everything that happens has to be as equally bad or evil.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She was getting married to the bloke. Massive distinction. What she did is a whore act and a betrayal. What he did was betrayal to a brother. Nothing would’ve happened had she not opened her legs and invited him, his sin is he is a weak shitty man that didn’t have balls to say no and choose truth over his feelings.
Had she not invited him into her, and he did soemthing, that is called rape. Not everything that happens has to be as equally bad or evil.
Elliot had a kid to another woman and was with her at the time..Nothing would not happen if she didn’t invite him..der..and if he didn’t think with his dick it wouldn’t happen either.. He is bad she is bad..both the same..takes two to Tango.. She betrayed Lichaa, he betrayed Lichaa and the mother of his child .. both hoes..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot had a kid to another woman and was with her at the time..Nothing would not happen if she didn’t invite him..der..and if he didn’t think with his dick it wouldn’t happen either.. He is bad she is bad..both the same..takes two to Tango.. She betrayed Lichaa, he betrayed Lichaa.. both hoes..
Like I said he is a weak immoral man. But if we stick to this situation. Had she not “invited him in” if you will, it wouldn’t of happened unless you’re going to assume he would’ve raped her, which I am not gonna go down that slippery slope. She was the one marrying lichaa, she chose to cheat and betray him. If you wanna say they’re exactly equal ok I’m not gonna argue it lol that’s your opinion, my opinion is she’s a slut.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said he is a weak immoral man. But if we stick to this situation. Had she not “invited him in” if you will, it wouldn’t of happened unless you’re going to assume he would’ve raped her, which I am not gonna go down that slippery slope. She was the one marrying lichaa, she chose to cheat and betray him. If you wanna say they’re exactly equal ok I’m not gonna argue it lol that’s your opinion, my opinion is she’s a slut.
My opinion both sluts..

But I ain’t gunna argue either because we have to stick tight in case the Indiana Jones movie turns out..well you know!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If neither were born then it wouldn't have happened so if anything, their parents are to blame.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My opinion both sluts..

But I ain’t gunna argue either because we have to stick tight in case the Indiana Jones movie turns out..well you know!
It's going to be rubbish and you know it. Don't get your hopes up. No reason to get burnt again.