George Pell

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying I am happy/unhappy with the result but I do find it funny how lefty c*** always go for the neck with catholics but no other religion. I bet you these leftys wouldn't say a word if this was a muslim in the situation. I think there are good and bad people in all religions but for the left to always attack the catholic group, they should just fuck off
What an absolute load of shit. Muhammad slept with a 9 year old, it's in there in their hadiths. You're absolutely off your rocker if you don't think they don't get criticized for that.

This bullshit that Catholics are having a victim mentality is astounding. The church actively covered it up, the pope gave a speech where he compared the victims to being Satan. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02...ents-linking-church-critics-to-devil/10836244

[Sarcasm]Yeh but we're only criticising because theyre catholic[/sarcasm]

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
no there wasn't a lack of evidence, there was direct evidence and he chose to not refute it, so the direct evidence won

btw how do you suggest they convict future pedophiles? I guarantee most of those types cases are based solely on the direct evidence of the victim testimony
So the unanimous decision of 7 judges ALL agreeing that there was a lack of evidence should be overlooked in your eyes?

Wow... even for you that speaks wonders.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So because he is Catholic it's ok to put him in jail because of the other Catholic pedos?

Come on bro, I can't stand the Vatican or the Catholic church but he doesn't deserve to pay for other pedos IF he is really innocent. If guilty, he may of escaped man but he will pay for it once the c*** is dead (I know you don't believe but he has a 1 way ticket to hell).

People's hate for religion doesn't make him guilty.
Mate Pell threatened, coerced, bullied and intimidated victims to protect his peado priests and his Church's reputation and money and he actively pursed those willing to take the church to court with legal threats of being sued. By these very actions he is an accomplish to the act and should be punished.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What an absolute load of shit. Muhammad slept with a 9 year old, it's in there in their hadiths. You're absolutely off your rocker if you don't think they don't get criticized for that.

This bullshit that Catholics are having a victim mentality is astounding. The church actively covered it up, the pope gave a speech where he compared the victims to being Satan. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02...ents-linking-church-critics-to-devil/10836244

[Sarcasm]Yeh but we're only criticising because theyre catholic[/sarcasm]
You might need some of this. Sound familiar?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You might need some of this. Sound familiar?

You're defending a peadophile. Well done. There stats on suicides, drug addicts from Catholic schools around those areas are very telling. The victims who've come forward and all having similar stories about Pell.

The fact that all these victims were Catholics and raised in a Catholic school. Yet in your tiny, miniscule mind it's all a big great conspiracy against the Catholic church.

You believe in judgement? I hope you think long and hard at how you're going to answer to God about this

Wahesh

Reaction score
You're defending a peadophile. Well done. There stats on suicides, drug addicts from Catholic schools around those areas are very telling. The victims who've come forward and all having similar stories about Pell.

The fact that all these victims were Catholics and raised in a Catholic school. Yet in your tiny, miniscule mind it's all a big great conspiracy against the Catholic church.

You believe in judgement? I hope you think long and hard at how you're going to answer to God about this
Oh my goodness this is even sweeter to read than I thought it would be :kissingheart:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That is absurd zilla. There is no obligation on an accused to give evidence, nor can his silence be used to draw an inference that any evidence he gives under oath will be adverse to his case. Although it should be said, that in an ordinary lay juror's mind, his reasoning may be infected by the proposition that if the accused was innocent he would give evidence to say so.
the only possible reason to not defend yourself when the score is 1-0 against you is because it would be adverse to your case, forget about the jury drawing inferences or whatever people want to call it, when he decides to not defend himself then the jury is left with the testimony of the victim largely unchecked and could go with that

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the vigilantes going off. Squirming and going crazy. The same clowns hoarding toilet paper.

I can't wait for Pell to clean up in his defamation proceedings.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
the only possible reason to not defend yourself when the score is 1-0 against you is because it would be adverse to your case, forget about the jury drawing inferences or whatever people want to call it, when he decides to not defend himself then the jury is left with the testimony of the victim largely unchecked and could go with that
Defending yourself is putting the prosecution the proof. If the glove don't fit then you must acquit.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I love the vigilantes going off. Squirming and going crazy. The same clowns hoarding toilet paper.

I can't wait for Pell to clean up in his defamation proceedings.
lol he doesn't want anything to do with proving that he was innocent, just like he didn't want to take the stand

it would open up a can of pedophile worms

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't understand how they found him guilty on the evidence.

The jury found him guilty because the so called masses, wanted him guilty.

Even the legal community said he shouldn't have been found guilty.

One of the so called 'victims', told no-one that he as abused.
Even a lot on here wanted him guilty.....because their agendas is not the case at hand

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the corona virus is targeting catholic countries the most, so hopefully god is finally making a stand against the pedophiles and supporters

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just because you want him to be guilty does not make him actually guilty. The tiny minuscule mind is that of somebody who believes somebody is guilty based solely on their position but with no hard evidence

Wahesh

Reaction score
btw the corona virus is targeting catholic countries the most, so hopefully god is finally making a stand against the pedophiles and supporters
Interesting, you think that a God you don't believe in created a virus to kill those who worship him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's why it started in China hey? huge Catholic population in China :laughing:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Interesting, you think that a God you don't believe in created a virus to kill those who worship him.
well spain and Italy are among the hardest to be hit by this

maybe he is taking down the people who don't follow him correctly just like he did in the past

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So because he is Catholic it's ok to put him in jail because of the other Catholic pedos?
Yeh, that's how some people think bro

I can't stand the Vatican or the Catholic church
If your hatred is based on all the negatives actions from a lot of the clergy then I'm with you, but if your hatred is based on authentic Catholic Church teachings outlined in the Catechism then I will defend the Catholic Church all the way to my grave.

People's hate for religion doesn't make him guilty.
Unfortunately that's how some people are and it's very sad.

It's like me saying All Assyrians are wankers because the of a select few who commit atrocious crimes back in the day when Marconi was pumping.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because you want him to be guilty does not make him actually guilty. The tiny minuscule mind is that of somebody who believes somebody is guilty based solely on their position but with no hard evidence
One third of children who went to those schools have now committed suicide (matches up with data of pedophilia cases)

There have been plenty of people come out about Pell and his indiscretions, not just the victims but other adults (at the time) who witnessed concerning behaviour.

Unfortunately judicial proceedings call for evidence beyond all reasonable doubt. Unfortunate that these victims have finally lodged their cases 30 to 40 years after the events (again matches up with typical pedophilia cases), and unfortunate that physical hard evidence is not easy to come by due to the time factor.

Risdale abused 65 kids and Pell stood by him. Pell himself has a lot of accusations against him. Nor do his comments and behaviour (lying about paying off victims) paint him in a good light.