George Pell

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it makes sense. Whether he did it or not, I don't think there was sufficient evidence to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
congratulations to the pedophile supporters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lets hope next time the pedophiles strike someone is lucky enough to walk in on them or someone catches it on video

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're still using Internet Explorer?
Only when I want to save something on my desktop.

And download stuff, as I can close all pages & it keeps downloading.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly it makes sense. Whether he did it or not, I don't think there was sufficient evidence to be beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't like George Pell, I don't like what he stands for. I also really feel for victims of historical abuse, a few of whom I have met and had dealings with, they are very brave people and have suffered terrible injustice.

But, the evidence as it stood in so far as the way the legal system works was always weak, that phrase you use "reasonable doubt" is the key element. I'm not surprised at this outcome.

Having said that, I hope that genuine victims continue to raise genuine cases through the different avenues available.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the sad day an innocent man was locked up?
Pell may be innocent of this particular charge, but he is far from being the upstanding citizen you think he is. He lead the Catholic Paedophile network's charge to intimidate, bully, coerce and immorally silence the victims of his priesthood and he actively sort to protect them at all costs. Pell is a repugnant, putrid, lying, two-faced, sack of innocent shit, but he's sack of shit none the less.

A

Alexander the Great

Good points. Thanks for the insight.
Pell may be innocent of this particular charge, but he is far from being the upstanding citizen you think he is. He lead the Catholic Paedophile network's charge to intimidate, bully, coerce and immorally silence the victims of his priesthood and he actively sort to protect them at all costs. Pell is a repugnant, putrid, lying, two-faced, sack of innocent shit, but he's sack of shit none the less.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My spidey senses are hinting you don't like Pell. :tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think I mentioned it a while back I was working on a judge's house and she was saying at a glance through the trial there's not enough evidence, , doesn't mean the bloke is exactly innocent either