George Pell

A

Alexander the Great

Thats something we will never know. But we cannot have a flawed legal system. We already have enough questionable lawyers, the last thing we need is also the people giving out the sentences to fall into that category.
Think I mentioned it a while back I was working on a judge's house and she was saying at a glance through the trial there's not enough evidence, , doesn't mean the bloke is exactly innocent either

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would someone testify against him if he was innocent?
He did something.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest I never thought he did it...but.....I have other doubts about him..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Good point. Evidence does help.
you need video evidence or another witness, he didn't take the stand to defend himself so that should be counted as evidence, its not even he said he said, its he said he stayed quiet because they would rip him apart in cross examination

the reason he didn't take the stand was they would ask him all sorts of questions and he would need to answer truthfully or it would open a window for rebuttal so he didn't want that shit

pell setting up the pedophile hush money program and defending/living with pedophiles, this is a victory for gay pedophilia

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A sad day for all victims of the Catholic Paedophile network.
So because he is Catholic it's ok to put him in jail because of the other Catholic pedos?

Come on bro, I can't stand the Vatican or the Catholic church but he doesn't deserve to pay for other pedos IF he is really innocent. If guilty, he may of escaped man but he will pay for it once the **** is dead (I know you don't believe but he has a 1 way ticket to hell).

People's hate for religion doesn't make him guilty.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because the public wanted him guilty. The agenda to bring down was clear from day one.

A handful of other pedos used their position within the church to do evil work and forever it had left a mark on th3 Christians.

We will always be judged by the others but they also need to remember that we could easily judge them but we won't.

God bless to all. Today is a good day.
Handful? I don’t think that’s a strong enough word..it was systemic child abuse and cover up.. However, I do not taint the entire Church with the same brush..and nor should it be.. But it was a MASSIVE problem..hopefully lessons have been learnt and such things will not happen again..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just days after angrily denying that he tried to cover up sexual abuse of children by priests, Australia's most senior Roman Catholic churchman has been forced to admit offering victims thousands of dollars. In a programme aired on Australian television on Sunday night, Sydney Archbishop George Pell was presented with a copy of a letter sent on his behalf offering nearly $30,000 (50,000 Australian dollars) to the family of two women who had been sexually abused as children by a priest. Initially he denied that allegation, however later admitted an offer had been made. "I offered them 50 grand in compensation according to the publicly acknowledged procedure," he said........

We are all talking about this poor bloke aren't we

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
congratulations to the pedophile supporters
Pretty fucking stupid comment from a baby killer supporter...

Plus it's shit bait tbh especially from you bro. You can do better ;)

A

Alexander the Great

Not taking the stand does not mean your guilty. I have been instructed before to not do it because my lawyer knew they had some many holes in their brief it wasn't funny. He was good enough to pick apart the statement and the many errors. I was not guillty...

Its for the prosecution to prove you guilty not for you to prove your are not guilty.

If the are going to try to destroy your life at least have the truth and brief set in stone.

But thanks for you insight anyway.

you need video evidence or another witness, he didn't take the stand to defend himself so that should be counted as evidence, its not even he said he said, its he said he stayed quiet because they would rip him apart in cross examination

the reason he didn't take the stand was they would ask him all sorts of questions and he would need to answer truthfully or it would open a window for rebuttal so he didn't want that shit

pell setting up the pedophile hush money program and defending/living with pedophiles, this is a victory for gay pedophilia

A

Alexander the Great

If you count all the priests in the world and take out the evil pedos from that number it would be a small % . That's the point I'm making.

Just like every other religion your always going to get that shit element that destroys the name of it.

Im sure it is still a major problem. Pedos are not a Christian things its a world thing.
Handful? I don’t think that’s a strong enough word..it was systemic child abuse and cover up.. However, I do not taint the entire Church with the same brush..and nor should it be.. But it was a MASSIVE problem..hopefully lessons have been learnt and such things will not happen again..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CHN, Okunbor and Kyle Walker should also get off ffs

A

Alexander the Great

It was average he normally has some good amo.
Pretty fucking stupid comment from a baby killer supporter...

Plus it's shit bait tbh especially from you bro. You can do better ;)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But we cannot have a flawed legal system.
The legal system is massively flawed and always has been. Do you mean an inconsistent legal system? That is about one thing that can be aimed for that has a chance of being true most of the time, consistency. Needs plenty of work though.

The thing that gets me is when people call it a justice system...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The legal system is massively flawed and always has been. Do you mean an inconsistent legal system? That is about one thing that can be aimed for that has a chance of being true most of the time, consistency. Needs plenty of work though.

I always laugh at "justice system". The more money you have, the more justice you receive.

A

Alexander the Great

Its far from a Justice system from what I have seen. More a "whoever pays more money gets a better chance" system.

In this situation all 7 judges made the call instead of your life being judge by just one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pell may be innocent of this particular charge, but he is far from being the upstanding citizen you think he is. He lead the Catholic Paedophile network's charge to intimidate, bully, coerce and immorally silence the victims of his priesthood and he actively sort to protect them at all costs. Pell is a repugnant, putrid, lying, two-faced, sack of innocent shit, but he's sack of shit none the less.
You have your right to an opinion, however, you can't justify someone being locked up for a completely different charge/case.