Gender removed from Queensland driver’s license

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not that they are removing it, it's the reason WHY. Because a minority group cry foul and victim.

Does anyone here remember the tip of the iceberg I was telling everyone about in the SSM thread? Well... here we are!
The
British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people.

Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.
Dude it not hard you just got to change the whole way you speak just not to offend anyone lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The
British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people.

Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.
Dude it not hard you just got to change the whole way you speak just not to offend anyone lol.
I legit can’t believe there’s supposedly people who identify as smart who believe in this shit lol. People can unofficially identify as a fkn Catholic crusader Jewish Muslim for all I care but don’t fkn cry and complain so you get it officially recognised and made law. Like we aren’t gonna be able to say facts very soon which were already not allowed coz if facts offend people from the left it’s considered offensive and hurtful. But when a leftist black bitch says a story about a group of white men rapig a black girl we all have to say yes that is true and so not racist, had it been a white man stating facts it would have been seen as fkn nazism lol. I just can’t deal. Example apparently trump called African countries shitholes, not the best word but ahhhhh they are shithole countries hence why people want out from there lol.
Anywayssssss look at me I’m blushing and flirting like a unhinged hooker thinking she’s gonna get some br the car just drives off

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve got news for some people. It’s not a secret, it’s been medical fact since 1905.
There are only two sexes.
Males have both X and Y chromosomes and females have two X chromosomes.
whether you have a dick or a pussy.... or both.... or none, is irrelevant. So too if you “identify" with another sex or no sex.
Genetics is the determining factor for all people’s makeup.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's just it.. NSW ddoesn't have that information so it's a moot point as to why they are removing it.

Just remove it, and dont even draw attention to it.

When asked simply state "we are bringing the license details and information in line with other states".

No need to address any of that other shit at all.
Shhhh. We're trying to be angry and offended that other people got offended.

The PC crowd and the anti-PC crowd are as funny as each other. The PC crowd gets offended by something, that thing gets changed to remove the offence then the anti-PC crowd become hypocrites when they get offended by the change.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got news for some people. It’s not a secret, it’s been medical fact since 1905.
There are only two sexes.
Males have both X and Y chromosomes and females have two X chromosomes.
whether you have a dick or a pussy.... or both.... or none, is irrelevant. So too if you “identify" with another sex or no sex.
Genetics is the determining factor for all people’s makeup.
Yep. This is the problem with the term "gender". Sex is biological. Gender is just something we made up or explain social aspects of sex. As in, women are more likely to wear a dress.

So it's fair enough if you want to call yourself dragonkin or whatever, but if you're a dude who wears dresses then you can call yourself a woman but you're still biologically a male.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone voted yes.. now its time to pay.

The LGBTI community will now push to have a gay in each workplace and in each department otherwise you are a biggott and a homophobic

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The LGBTI community will now push to have a gay in each workplace and in each department otherwise you are a biggott and a homophobic
Another top quality post from you, you do realise the QLD government did this back in late 2016 right?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same shit with councils all around Australia virtue signalling with their rainbows and balloons and flyers and shit.

Enough money wasnt wasted on the plebiscite so they decided that rate payers should foot the bill so that the privileged few can sit back on their high horse and get payed soft money for values..

Stick to mowing lawns and picking up my trash you *****
Andrew Barr & the ACT Government paid for a roundabout to be painted rainbow colours - the job was given to the LGBTI etc community. They got the colours wrong & had to re-paint it!

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
You mean like cancer research? AIDS research? Peace in the Middle East? Peace in our own country? Helping he poor in own country?
How dare you! The 1% from the left need the utmost attention at all times or they will cause snowflake avalanches where everyone has too know how offended and how discriminating and bigoted and sexist and homophobic our society is. You need to accomodate all of the left and their needs and wants before any of the not so important highly affected majority compared the the leftists needs and wants. Which even if they want shit that’s not factual bypassed into law, then more power to them!
I’m just so filthyised with your comment. Pathetic.
Did we just become best friends

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never had one.
Why would I want people I haven’t seen in 20 years to be able to contact me ?
If they added any value to my life, they'd still be in it.
It’s funny when you see people and they say they haven’t spoken to you or invited you out because you don’t have Facebook [emoji23][emoji23] that’s pretty much the reason I don’t have it. Real mates over internet friends

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone voted yes.. now its time to pay. The LGBTI community will now push to have a gay in each workplace and in each department otherwise you are a biggott and a homophobic
and before you know it the gays will be wanting to rent a spot in your arsehole.

and if you deny them... you're a biggott and a homophobe

#letthegaysandtheir85"samsungLEDTVsinyourarsehole

@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven @Hacky McAxe

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Genders aren't on NSW licenses, but this is absolute BULLSHIT. I don't care about whether or not gender is required on the license, but the fact that them QLD Government have caved to these sexually confused individuals is BULLSHIT.

These IDIOTS are slowly taking over the world.

What's next, making all public toilets unisex?

I'm sick of them.

They've ruined this once great country of ours.
Absolutely totally agree with all these comments on this thread, except for the pro gay,lesbian,transgender and Gender Binary ones!

It’s the very reason I DO NOT watch free to air or any other type of TV shows these days because they ram this absolute sexuality shite down all our throats for e.g The Project!

Just another minority group affecting the mainstream of general society because our softcock Government, and do gooder bleading heart citizens allow them to, for Gods sake it’s going to be illegal to be white,male or hetrosexual soon!

Wake up to yourself Australia before it’s too late!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Gender recognition and marriage equality are two very different issues.
It seems like every year we add two more genders to the list. No-one votes yes to 500 genders.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Changed the title. Calling the LGBTI community as a whole pricks is discrimination / not cool and against forum rules.

Not all people in that community are calling for these changes either. Calling that whole community names because you dont like what a few of them are calling for, is no different than calling all Muslims terrorists. Me, i am heterosexual, but think that anyone different has the right to be. I do not agree we need to go as far as to remove gender from anything, i think that is stupid though. But i dont blame the whole LGBTI community for it.

Lets go after the idea, not the community. I personally do not get why we need to remove gender. Gender is not sexuality. We are not listing if they are gay or not on licences. How does gender discriminate against you by itself? I do not mind if people identify me as male, because i fkn am male! Whether you are gay or hetero you are either male or female still! Only the tiny tiny percentage of people (doubt its even 1% of the population) who are transexual would care about being listed as male if they identify as female. Why change the law for everyone, because of a few people?

Its gone to far! I work for a government dept. Since recently we are no longer allowed to put "Dear Sir/Madam", "Mr" Mrs" "Ms" on any letter we send out. Its overboard.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Always wondered what the next lefty media political issue was going to be after SSM.

I think the newspapers are going to start filling up with tranny propaganda.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Changed the title. Calling the LGBTI community as a whole pricks is discrimination / not cool and against forum rules.
Changed it again to reflect accurately what it is actually is all about.

NSW haven't had genders on licenses for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.