Gender removed from Queensland driver’s license

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the real world our great country is usually listed very, very high on most 'standard of living' indexes. Don't worry about that, keep spewin out the tired conservative rubbish 'the country is fucked because something changed' bullshit.
And completely ignore that the conservatives are responsible for a lot of those mentioned problems, yet they still vote for them

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the real world our great country is usually listed very, very high on most 'standard of living' indexes. Don't worry about that, keep spewin out the tired conservative rubbish 'the country is fucked because something changed' bullshit.
:expressionless:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the top one expired on the 7th of jan looks like im going the cock.
Well in celebration of my leftyness and keeping with the theme of this thread, i offer you a gender free donut because well, we all got one :laughing:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow people up there must be just people without prejudices, what a cool place.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well in celebration of my leftyness and keeping with the theme of this thread, i offer you a gender free donut because well, we all got one :laughing:

Well you just offended the 1 in every 5000 people born without a butthole
:tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Snowflakes don't have penises so can't be dickheads.
thats both true and false.
A snowflake is a fascinating creature whereby it’s able to identify as having a dick if it wakes up one day feeling like it has one. On the other hand, science will still say, sorry snowflake I know it offends you but you actually lack penis.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THANK god there are too many bigoted males in nsw for the state too allow this change lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like these posts. It helps me identify One Nation supporters.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
THANK god there are too many bigoted males in nsw for the state too allow this change lol.
NSW does not have gender listed on license anyway.

Qld never used to, then added it and height a while back. Now they are reverting to previous license layout with height/gender removed.

Nothing at all to do with pressure from LBQTI community.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

So what you're saying is that arse tastes like sugar glaze...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, I have no problem for the gender being removed from the license, but the fact that it was done because the LGBT people cried wolf is what pissed me off.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually curious as what my fellow Queenslanders think of this? You know, since we are the ones actually affected.

@Kaz @Zooperman
I never knew If there was a gender mentioned on the QLD driving license. my thoughts are exactly the same as Mr.I's here.

That's just it.. NSW ddoesn't have that information so it's a moot point as to why they are removing it.

Just remove it, and dont even draw attention to it.

When asked simply state "we are bringing the license details and information in line with other states".

No need to address any of that other shit at all.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew If there was a gender mentioned on the QLD driving license. my thoughts are exactly the same as Mr.I's here.
Zee you're not fitting the stereotype of being an intolerant Muslim. Stop it! You're showing up a lot of these supposed peaceful loving people

Status
Not open for further replies.