Gender removed from Queensland driver’s license

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always wondered what the next lefty media political issue was going to be after SSM.

I think the newspapers are going to start filling up with tranny propaganda.
Only a matter of time before you cant say trans Tasman no more as it will be deemed offensive :tearsofjoy:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Only a matter of time before you cant say trans Tasman no more as it will be deemed offensive :tearsofjoy:
Lol!

Seriously, these journos and media types are so far removed from the issues that ‘everyday’ Aussie’s are actually concerned about.

On the whole, no one gives two flying fks about whether LGBTQIADFTZ people think they’re a man/woman or astronaut.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL at the change of title. No doubt it’s coz someone doesn’t like lgbti being referred to as dickheads.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Always wondered what the next lefty media political issue was going to be after SSM.

I think the newspapers are going to start filling up with tranny propaganda.
1. This change happened 16 effing months ago.

2. The "newspaper" that reported it (as front page news) a few days ago (the Courier Mail) was dead against it and tried to make it into a "political correctness gone mad" story (the bogan catchcry that the new opposition leader seems to kerp grabbing for as nobody really knows or cares who she is).

If you had followed the story properly instead of just giving your already predisposed prejudices instead you woukd known that.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The
British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people.

Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.
Dude it not hard you just got to change the whole way you speak just not to offend anyone lol.
Many Brits are very proud of their National Health Service, but unfortunately, it often looks so overblown and bureaucratic that things like this seem to come out sometimes.

No idea if the idea has caught on across the UK, or how seriously anyone takes it, but I can tell you, having recently attended antenatal classes, these terms won't be entering the Aussie lingo any time soon (we were all called mothers and fathers by the midwife, not midperson:grinning: ).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually curious as what my fellow Queenslanders think of this? You know, since we are the ones actually affected.

@Kaz @Zooperman

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually curious as what my fellow Queenslanders think of this? You know, since we are the ones actually affected.

@Kaz @Zooperman
That logic wrecks your past and future arguments for lefty arguments and implementations. As you’re apparently not gay yourself nor wanted to marry a man, so since you weren’t going to be affected if ssm wasn’t passed, why were you so aggressively for it? You know since you’re not “actually affected”

Thoughts?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Many Brits are very proud of their National Health Service, but unfortunately, it often looks so overblown and bureaucratic that things like this seem to come out sometimes.

No idea if the idea has caught on across the UK, or how seriously anyone takes it, but I can tell you, having recently attended antenatal classes, these terms won't be entering the Aussie lingo any time soon (we were all called mothers and fathers by the midwife, not midperson:grinning: ).
I had never heard of it before southy posted about it.

But looking into it further it was a guideline for language to use around transgender patients and it's not compulsory language for anyone in the medical industry to use.

But reading the headlines of rags like daily fail, the sun etc they made it out to be compulsory language

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

@Kaz @Zooperman
The big one is, if it was never brought up would you have even noticed? :laughing:. I totally never noticed my NSW license didn't have a gender on it until all this happened, i couldn't even guess what year they stopped doing this lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The big one is, if it was never brought up would you have even noticed? :laughing:. I totally never noticed my NSW license didn't have a gender on it until all this happened, i couldn't even guess what year they stopped doing this lol
It's been 16 months without a pip.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Absolutely totally agree with all these comments on this thread, except for the pro gay,lesbian,transgender and Gender Binary ones!

It’s the very reason I DO NOT watch free to air or any other type of TV shows these days because they ram this absolute sexuality shite down all our throats for e.g The Project!

Just another minority group affecting the mainstream of general society because our softcock Government, and do gooder bleading heart citizens allow them to, for Gods sake it’s going to be illegal to be white,male or hetrosexual soon!

Wake up to yourself Australia before it’s too late!!!
Brother it's already too late.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The
British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people.

Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.
Dude it not hard you just got to change the whole way you speak just not to offend anyone lol.
FUCKING FUCKED UP FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What are 7 talking about? My NSW license doesn't show a gender on it, i have had this one for at least two years.

*edit: Actually i just found an old nsw license in my wallet, expired in 2012 and it has no gender on it. I have not had a gender on my license since at least 2011 and i never noticed lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What are 7 talking about? My NSW license doesn't show a gender on it, i have had this one for at least two years.

*edit: Actually i just found an old nsw license in my wallet, expired in 2012 and it has no gender on it. I have not had a gender on my license since at least 2011 and i never noticed lol
Channel 7 caught on that the bigot snowflakes are outraged so they're just feeding the frenzy

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the real world our great country is usually listed very, very high on most 'standard of living' indexes. Don't worry about that, keep spewin out the tired conservative rubbish 'the country is fucked because something changed' bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.