Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me guess, he did it with her hands bound, her head down, her eyes closed, and her throat wide open??

18 years ago and she only comes forward now.. Reads more like fan fiction than reality.
It's one of the more common claims lately. She claims that she didn't say no and didn't resist because she was paralysed with fear.

That could be true though and I wouldn't be surprised. We I met Maynard I was tempted to put his head through a wall with some of the shit he was saying to the girls I was with. I was 18 at the time and the girls were too but they looked about 16 and he was telling them to go into the back room and spread their butt cheeks. And that was the least disturbing shit he was saying.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New a.i.c Fucking love it
Fuck yeah... this new album sounds like it's going to be an absolute belter.

It's one of the more common claims lately. She claims that she didn't say no and didn't resist because she was paralysed with fear.

That could be true though and I wouldn't be surprised. We I met Maynard I was tempted to put his head through a wall with some of the shit he was saying to the girls I was with. I was 18 at the time and the girls were too but they looked about 16 and he was telling them to go into the back room and spread their butt cheeks. And that was the least disturbing shit he was saying.
Yeah tough call really, but imho social media isn't the right way to do it (and in many ways can actually damage the case because a jury has a preconceived notion).

That said I have no doubts with his lyrics that he's a bit of a dirty/strange one. Then again I reckon Marilyn Manson would be in that same category.

Then you have other singers/band members who are the nicest blokes. There are more good than bad imho.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Night Flight Orchestra album came out today. Gave the whole album a spin. This is the best song on the album. Unfortunately it's also the only good song on the album.

Massive let down of an album. It's full of 80s songs that sound like they're being played on an RSL karaoke machine

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard much of Powerwolf before... very "Lordi" like to me..

Either way liking what I'm hearing from their new album.

This follows up the previously released video from the upcoming album.. of which I totally approve of...

Like better music

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Aye heard the same thing off a female who went backstage years ago , will be interesting if a few females come out and say something .

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Dahlia Murder and Aborted tour coming. Will enjoy.

Also - sorry if it has been posted but we are all over the new High Tension yeah? Fuckin brizziliant
Thursday night though. I'm not a big enough fan to go to a week night gig

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like it as much as the previous track (which was far more immersive), but would still listen to it on the album.

Being Coheed I wasn't expecting every track to be super heavy.

Chip Tune is an interesting addition.
This track pretty much sounds exactly like their last album. I don't mind it but it sums up the problem I have with Coheed. I love their music but most of their albums every track sounds the same, or it at least sounds like the entire album is one long, slightly variating track. Still great listening but it quickly becomes background music.

The fact that the two singles are so vastly different actually makes me look forward to the album more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Says the man that wants me to go to a Thursday night gig
As a side note though, I am going. Enslaved and Solstafir Thursday night. Got my tickets.

As a side point, what the fuck happened to printable tickets?

The only options they had were “pick up at venue” or “delivered by mail”