Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid AF....
Yeah man, I love me some Chino, way better than anything he put out under “Team Sleep”, saw them at the old Arena in Brissy and they were god damn awful....

This I like though, there’s another track from one of the Mastadon dudes (Brann Dailor) on this album also.

I’ll post.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New single from Fit For A King. Been smashing this on repeat along with AILD new one at work.

Also this is another one of Fit For A King's new songs which they have been playing lately at their shows. I'm waiting for them to release it as a single as i think it's even better.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy New Madball album day everyone....

Some sick old shots of Freddy and Hoya in this clip.

“Evil Ways” with Ice is fucking excellent, album rules.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Orange Goblin album is pretty bloody excellent

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Give this album a listen. First album in a while that I've listened to all the way through and wanted to go back and listen to all the way through again.

FFO: Hardcore, Deftones, early Slipknot, Dillinger Escape Plan, Code Orange, early Korn.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give this album a listen. First album in a while that I've listened to all the way through and wanted to go back and listen to all the way through again.

FFO: Hardcore, Deftones, early Slipknot, Dillinger Escape Plan, Code Orange, early Korn.
Emphasis on the early slipknot for that intro to Virus. It's almost identical to SIC.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where did you get the album from? I needz it.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sólstafir just announced as the support for Enslaved. More excited for the support slot now than the headliner.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Name dropping DEP but then a bunch of Nu Metal and scene queens in Code Orange. The conflict is deep.