Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aye heard the same thing off a female who went backstage years ago , will be interesting if a few females come out and say something .
I showed the tweets to Sammy. All the comments after were “consistent with what I witnessed”.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Naberus album is out. It's very tolerable Metalcore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Omnium Gatherum. It’s definitely different to their other stuff but I still like it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't remember if I posted this earlier and I'm too lazy to look, but this is oddly entertaining.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought this gosh of a heck darn black metal album from Portugal. Another band who like to cover their faces which seems to be the style of the time but by gee by jingo by crikey it's worth checking out. The CD can be dekivered to your door for a mere $15.00AU if you purchase through their Bandcamp page

New post Abbath Immortal dropped yesterday too

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New album from Kontinuum is out. Very good post metal. Mix of Solstafir and other similar stuff

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK
YES

Any ideas who might be behind the bass/guitar/drums because they rock....??

That solo @ 3:04 is fucking mindblowing!!!!! Had to listen to it a few times before I realised just how complex it was.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCK
YES

That solo @ 3:04 is fucking mindblowing!!!!! Had to listen to it a few times before I realised just how complex it was.
Fuck that's good

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really hyped for the new Dee Snider album...

A few more interesting ones..

First one - Personally I'm not feeling it but some of you might like.
Second one - The breakdowns (is that what they are called) are absolutely awesome. Like the clean vocals too. @Hacky McAxe if I had to guess I'd say you may already know of this band.
Third one - nails every stereotypical "power metal" move and facial expression. German Power metal... Still laughing.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been in the US for the last 3 weeks so have been a little absent on TK but thought I'd share this.

Whilst cruising through Santa Monica (on the Pier) I heard what I thought was a band playing and went to inspect and spotted what I would call a "Metal" version of Hanson all set-up playing covers of a bunch of songs and fuck they were good and tight as - the main 3 are the singer (it's a chick), guitarist (shredder) and drummer.

The version they played of Crazy Train was sick, have a listen below - clearly this is a recorded version of them with the video of them playing it "live" on the Boardwalk.

Was a definite highlight for me, very American, gimmicky as fuck but I loved it.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mitch Connor

FYI Jasta interviewed Winston and Ben from Parkway on his Podcast last week - was an interesting listen...

Be prepared that Jasta is on the "hate train" for AILD and they talk about that at length.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FUCK
YES

Mainly Jamey Jasta and the brothers from Toxic Holocaust. Doc Coyle (God Forbid, Bad Wolves), Mark Morton (LOG) all contributed riffs etc too I think.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Mitch Connor

FYI Jasta interviewed Winston and Ben from Parkway on his Podcast last week - was an interesting listen...

Be prepared that Jasta is on the "hate train" for AILD and they talk about that at length.
Yeah I listened to it the other week. Always enjoy the Jasta podcast when he’s not making it one giant ad.

He’s hating the AILD shit because Nick (guitarist from AILD) pretty much called him out for trying to lure him into talking about Tim/AILD reunions for clicks/listens as he was just saying hi when Jasta was recording a podcast at some festival.