Freaks these days...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing..she’d never fall flat on her face!!!! Sheesh.. you know her kids..massive mouths!!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, wouldn't piss on it if it were on fire... and melting.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this thing is fkn blind lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
on one hand i guess its here life/money etc.

But i often see it as a waste of medical talents. Do plastic surgeons initially go to university with altruistic notions of wanting to help people, or do they just want to carve people up for the cash?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
on one hand i guess its here life/money etc.

But i often see it as a waste of medical talents. Do plastic surgeons initially go to university with altruistic notions of wanting to help people, or do they just want to carve people up for the cash?
Carve people up for cash I reckon.
I wonder what percentage of plastic surgery is actually reconstruction verses so called enhancement.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what percentage of plastic surgery is actually reconstruction verses so called enhancement.
True, a lot of plastic surgery is things like reconstructing faces from birth defencts, accidents etc.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Probably higher than you think!! Work as a community nurse and we doa lot of wound care for people who have skin grafts. Enough that they run a clinic a day a week for all the plastic surgeon patients

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably higher than you think!! Work as a community nurse and we doa lot of wound care for people who have skin grafts. Enough that they run a clinic a day a week for all the plastic surgeon patients
Well if your a nurse youd know more about it then I would.
Id still be interested to know the figures/percentage for LA just out of curiosity.