Freaks these days...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh, she's from Los Angeles, the city of fakes and freaks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh, she's from Los Angeles, the city of fakes and freaks.
Its also the city of laid back stoners without a care in the world!

Can't wait to get to L.A.

My friends assured me I will be legless for the first 2 days.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its also the city of laid back stoners without a care in the world!

Can't wait to get to L.A.

My friends assured me I will be legless for the first 2 days.
Just don't rely on their beer to get you legless. Heard a few Aussies saying that American beer is like sex on the beach or more appropriately it's 'fucking close to water'. The alcohol content is pretty low.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just don't rely on their beer to get you legless. Heard a few Aussies saying that American beer is like sex on the beach or more appropriately it's 'fucking close to water'. The alcohol content is pretty low.
I have no desire to consume alcohol while there.
Going for a day trip to Vegas to shoot some guns too.

If weed is legal then beer can be as shit as it wants.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ic-surgery-says-boyfriend-supportive-her.html

Barbie fan who has spent $60,000 on cosmetic surgery says her boyfriend is 'supportive' of her extreme makeover as it 'helps her self-esteem' - but he says he won't be going under the knife

A real-life Barbie who has spent $60,000 on cosmetic surgery says her boyfriend is 'supportive' of her going under the knife - as it helps her self-esteem.

Ophelia Vanity, 30, from Los Angeles, admitted however that her boyfriend Justin Sterling, 43, does have concerns about the risks of surgery.

Justin said that he wouldn't go under the knife himself, adding that he doesn't believe that Ophelia needs to either.

Once a goth, Ophelia began splashing out thousands to make her look more doll-like - having everything from Botox to lip fillers to a nose job and surgery to make her eyes rounder.

While her boyfriend is supportive, the model and personal assistant admits that she does regularly face abuse online for the way she looks.

Speaking about his reaction to her plastic surgery, she said 'Justin doesn't mind, but he does worry about the risks, which is understandable.'

'He doesn't think I need all my surgeries but is still supportive and helps me while I heal after procedures.'

Justin added: 'As long as Ophelia is happy with her surgeries, that's the main thing that matters. I wouldn't get any myself, nor do I think she needs them.

'But I'm happy for her to get the procedures as it helps her self-esteem improve, which has been an issue.'

peaking about the abuse she's faced online, Ophelia said: 'Sadly, I do get a lot of cyberbullying, mainly from girls, who say I'm excessive. I've even found actual websites that have been set up dedicated to hating me.

'They call me attention seeking, but surely doing that is just giving me more attention? If they hated me that much, they'd block me.

However, she says that this hasn't deterred her from building her fanbase on Instagram, where she has over 80,000 followers.

'I pride myself on being a kind person, too, and while I may have low self-esteem and be a little sensitive, I would never judge another person on how they look, ' she said.

'Thankfully, I still have a lot of fans, who mean the world to me.

To date, Ophelia's look has cost her around $60,000 (£42,435) including absolutely everything from clothes and makeup to hair treatments and rhinoplasty.

She says that her boyfriend Justin, who she met through an ex-boyfriend, is supportive of her decision to transform her look, but does have concerns.

'When we first met, Justin barely spoke 10 words to me, so I didn't think he liked me,' Ophelia said.

'But one night we ended up speaking for hours and kept in touch from then onwards, hanging out and playing music.

'We only got together around six months ago, but I've been with him virtually ever since. '

Man I wouldn't fuck that thing with Michelle Obama's dick.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this... thing... MUST be suffering from some sort of mental illness if she thinks this is acceptable or beautiful.

Would pound.
Her brother is pretty fucked as well......

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I see you have got the hang of sharing YouTube videos now mate :grinning:
Hahaha yeah gone a bit overboard with it probably. Happier than a dog with 2 dicks mate!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

@south of heaven @ASSASSIN @Realist90 @rainman @The_Chimpster @Scoooby @Memberberries @ALX25 @MatstaDogg @maroondog72 @Alan79 @Motorhead @Mr 95% @Hacky McAxe @Cappuccino @Mutt Dafty @DinkumDog @KambahOne @tonee @Freakzilla @CroydonDog @Jai81

BRACE YOURSELVES...

1645048177938.png

1645048197157.png

1645048208077.png

1645048215152.png

1645048222706.png

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I'll say is I hope she's using recycled plastic.

She looks 1000 times better in the before photos.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I'll say is I hope she's using recycled plastic.

She looks 1000 times better in the before photos.
She's taken a decent looking woman and turned her into a farking freak. I could not stop laughing if I saw something like that bouncing up and down the streets.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Flanagun aka Utility_Whole we need you to help us with what we've just witness.