Freaks these days...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like a trans male>female with tits and arse done.

Absolute train wreck.

Regardless surely her back can't be good carrying them around.. and when she gets older she will regret it.
Another Lola Ferrari waiting for something to happen in her life.
At some stage will have reduced as she ages

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Her teenage son would be so embarrassed, don't want go imagine what the kids would be saying.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Her teenage son would be so embarrassed, don't want go imagine what the kids would be saying.
Yep the poor kid would be coping at school from all the kids from all different angles you can imagine.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfect fit for those lebos at Bondi beach (Lacoste hat type lebos :p) who think they can swim but end up drowning lol.

Probably a better fit for Indians and asians actually lol.
Lay off the Indians please

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Do people remember this genderless alien freak that @south of heaven brought to our attention?

Well...

https://twentytwowords.com/man-nipples-removed-wants-live-genderless-alien/

Man Has Nipples Removed and Wants to Live as a Genderless Alien

As gender stereotypes loosen up, it seems the concept itself is also getting redefined.

We have finally accepted that some people are not of the sex they were born with. Some don't have gender at all.

But it seems time has come to expand the gender umbrella.

After all, there are people who see themselves as aliens. For the most part of his life, Jareth Nebula was a female. At 29, he came out as a transsexual man. But unhappy with his new identity either, he realized that he has no gender at all. Instead, he's an alien.

Several body modifications helped him to finally find happiness.

Then there are people who believe they possess more elf characteristics than human. In fact, Kimberel Eventide sees herself not just as an elf, but a Pleiadian starseed too. She owns a wide collection of fake elf ears, dresses accordingly, and teaches others how to find their true elf selves.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have finally accepted that some people are not of the sex they were born with.
Like fuck the do gooders who do no fucking good are pandering to mental illness, if i fucking identity as and Australian aboriginal can i receive ab study and 1% interest home loans?
Ill going to try this and have ***** up for discrimination.
As far as alien dude the **** needs to be taken to a vet and put down

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Thanks Wahesh, I haven't laughed like that, especially from anything posted like that on here in quite some time :tearsofjoy:
Bro, @south of heaven's reaction when he first posted that on here last year was priceless. He wrote something like "WTF IS THIS" - then we see that picture :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
We have finally accepted that some people are not of the sex they were born with.
Like fuck the do gooders who do no fucking good are pandering to mental illness, if i fucking identity as and Australian aboriginal can i receive ab study and 1% interest home loans?
Ill going to try this and have ***** up for discrimination.
As far as alien dude the **** needs to be taken to a vet and put down
Abstudy? Do you mean to tell me that you would want to do that... sit down and study in a classroom? You're an old-school guy who makes friends with snakes... why would you want to hang out in a classroom and learn?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Abstudy? Do you mean to tell me that you would want to do that... sit down and study in a classroom? You're an old-school guy who makes friends with snakes... why would you want to hang out in a classroom and learn?
I like learning ,im teaching myself how to ,fly to make flight plans and map courses , going to take me years but i welcome the challenge.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What they need to do with these freaks... "sure sure we'll operate on you".

Then put them down.