Freaks these days...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to be institutionalised along with people who actually think that shits normal lol.
All these people care about is sexuality. Legit people just wanna be able to fuck whatever and whoever they deem as fuckable.
It’s a common rhetoric with the left, even the feminists biggest talking point is they wanna be able to fuck more, that is literally all they complain about

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty tame compared to others.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some Green chicks are hot AF. This freak is just a... I won’t finish it off Southy... I’ll let you have that honour brother!
So your into Princess Fiona then I gather lol.

fiona.jpg

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a trans male>female with tits and arse done.

Absolute train wreck.

Regardless surely her back can't be good carrying them around.. and when she gets older she will regret it.
The ass implants are genius.

They work as a counterweight.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ic-surgery-says-boyfriend-supportive-her.html

Barbie fan who has spent $60,000 on cosmetic surgery says her boyfriend is 'supportive' of her extreme makeover as it 'helps her self-esteem' - but he says he won't be going under the knife

A real-life Barbie who has spent $60,000 on cosmetic surgery says her boyfriend is 'supportive' of her going under the knife - as it helps her self-esteem.

Ophelia Vanity, 30, from Los Angeles, admitted however that her boyfriend Justin Sterling, 43, does have concerns about the risks of surgery.

Justin said that he wouldn't go under the knife himself, adding that he doesn't believe that Ophelia needs to either.

Once a goth, Ophelia began splashing out thousands to make her look more doll-like - having everything from Botox to lip fillers to a nose job and surgery to make her eyes rounder.

While her boyfriend is supportive, the model and personal assistant admits that she does regularly face abuse online for the way she looks.

Speaking about his reaction to her plastic surgery, she said 'Justin doesn't mind, but he does worry about the risks, which is understandable.'

'He doesn't think I need all my surgeries but is still supportive and helps me while I heal after procedures.'

Justin added: 'As long as Ophelia is happy with her surgeries, that's the main thing that matters. I wouldn't get any myself, nor do I think she needs them.

'But I'm happy for her to get the procedures as it helps her self-esteem improve, which has been an issue.'

peaking about the abuse she's faced online, Ophelia said: 'Sadly, I do get a lot of cyberbullying, mainly from girls, who say I'm excessive. I've even found actual websites that have been set up dedicated to hating me.

'They call me attention seeking, but surely doing that is just giving me more attention? If they hated me that much, they'd block me.

However, she says that this hasn't deterred her from building her fanbase on Instagram, where she has over 80,000 followers.

'I pride myself on being a kind person, too, and while I may have low self-esteem and be a little sensitive, I would never judge another person on how they look, ' she said.

'Thankfully, I still have a lot of fans, who mean the world to me.

To date, Ophelia's look has cost her around $60,000 (£42,435) including absolutely everything from clothes and makeup to hair treatments and rhinoplasty.

She says that her boyfriend Justin, who she met through an ex-boyfriend, is supportive of her decision to transform her look, but does have concerns.

'When we first met, Justin barely spoke 10 words to me, so I didn't think he liked me,' Ophelia said.

'But one night we ended up speaking for hours and kept in touch from then onwards, hanging out and playing music.

'We only got together around six months ago, but I've been with him virtually ever since. '

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When you look at the above pictures, you just wonder... how the hell is her self esteem better when she's making herself a target for harassment?

Last edited: