Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alot players are playing busted this time of the year, the guy deserves a go at belmore before everyone shoots him down.
He's busted at the start of the year, he's busted during the middle of the year and he's busted at the end. He's a shit signing.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's busted at the start of the year, he's busted during the middle of the year and he's busted at the end. He's a shit signing.
I doubt he will play in the world cup tbh. Kiwis have options and Foran is clearly busted with his hammie still troubling him. He was limping as he came onto the field yesterday and it was clear that his back was crook after the tackle. With a period of rehab where he isn't under game pressure I think he will come into our side a lot different to how he is now.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt he will play in the world cup tbh. Kiwis have options and Foran is clearly busted with his hammie still troubling him. He was limping as he came onto the field yesterday and it was clear that his back was crook after the tackle. With a period of rehab where he isn't under game pressure I think he will come into our side a lot different to how he is now.
Hopefully the trainers really get onto his fitness, like they have with Kas and Eastwood.

In all seriousness, this is an area of our squad that needs addressing....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And i highly doubt that, he's busted and i can't see that improving unless he makes major changes and has a load of luck.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol he will be first picked.

Kiwis don't give a fuck if the **** dies after the World Cup. They need their best players and he is like the only number 6 in nz.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol he will be first picked.

Kiwis don't give a fuck if the **** dies after the World Cup. They need their best players and he is like the only number 6 in nz.
Well if he is busted now and doesn't play in the last 2 games that will mean 2 months without footy before the RWC. Hingano is going OK. TM Martin should be back shortly so there is another option I can think of, plus there are probably a couple in the ESL they might want to use. still after a couple of months off the paddock most of his injuries might be fixed or at least a lot better.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lol still butt hurt cause Foran left that shit hole called eels lol:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
The day he left was one of my happiest days as an eels supporter and i was calling for him to walk or be sacked before he walked, no hard feelings here, he just didnt work out.
I feel sorry for him and hope he goes great for you guys but im predicting he will not see out his contract with you guys and your fans will be calling for his sacking within the first year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The day he left was one of my happiest days as an eels supporter and i was calling for him to walk or be sacked before he walked, no hard feelings here, he just didnt work out.
I feel sorry for him and hope he goes great for you guys but im predicting he will not see out his contract with you guys and your fans will be calling for his sacking within the first year.
Sounds real bitter to me.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

was the feeling equivalent of your last grand final win? it was 31 years ago so i know the memory will be a bit vague.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was the feeling equivalent of your last grand final win? it was 31 years ago so i know the memory will be a bit vague.
That's not fair, he wasn't even born then...... :tonguewink:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least this man has proven to us all one thing since he left us.

We where all.CORRECT!!!
Not a single player in our pack this year has made a line break. Not a single one. He was at least popping 10 to 15 a year. Plus look at how the Cowboys treat Coen Hess, they get him 1on1 with the opposing halves and he strolls over. Reynolds used to run to T. rex and give it to him, I don't believe it was ALL his fault

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You were a better chance at winning the comp with depressed Foran then the two Derek's you have now though

Status
Not open for further replies.