Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Better than our recent halves (which isn't hard) but a long way off the better halves in the game. Hasler will leave a legacy with his crap signings.
He's basically Hodko without the goal kicking atm lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully a full off season in our kazillion dollar state of the art cutting edge training facility will fix his hammy
He won't get one if he plays in the World Cup....he won't start till Jan at the earliest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He got injured tonight because he was hit slightly late, in the air, after kicking on the 5th. Landed on his back and jarred it.

Was a dog shot and should have been penalised but wasnt because refs couldn't stop blowing Souths to victory.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately yous can't stop him
When's the word cup ?
Contracts begin on November 1st. If it's after then, our medical team will have to clear him.
Not that it matters, he's a spent resource.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will be the biggest disaster signing you guys have ever made, bookmark this post.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will be welcoming Foran with open arms

He is exactly the player we need after years of brain farts and inconsistency in our halves

He cant do it alone, we still need to fix the spine, but he is a step in the right direction

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hows Frank Pritchard turning out for you guys :D
LOL Massive plodder i admit, but we paid peanuts for him.

Foz couldnt run a chook raffle, hes not the player he was, its only a matter of time before he implodes.

I hope for him he goes well but its not going to happen.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Massive plodder i admit, but we paid peanuts for him.

Foz couldnt run a chook raffle, hes not the player he was, its only a matter of time before he implodes.

I hope for him he goes well but its not going to happen.
Kearney is a dud coach. He's taken the Warriors backwards in my opinion. He's got the NZ spine to work with plus a significant portion of the NZ squad and hasn't done a thing. He had summer success as NZ coach while Bennett was coaching director but should have the Warriors at least looking like they have the occasional brilliant game. Your rabble of a club were quick to punt Kearney. Not sure why you can't identify that some of the blame for their form with a formidable squad is down to his coaching.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Foran was doing well for the bit of the game I watched last night. He looks like he needs to lose about 5 -10 kgs, it looks like muscle but way to big and loses his agility....can't be good on his body for injuries either.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran seems to have lost pace and gets injured lot BUT his passing, kicking and decision making on the field is far better than any half we have had over the last few years. Whether he is worth the money time will tell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I will be welcoming Foran with open arms

He is exactly the player we need after years of brain farts and inconsistency in our halves

He cant do it alone, we still need to fix the spine, but he is a step in the right direction
Just lol. Foran has been nothing but inconsistent since his last year at Manly. Dud.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will be the biggest disaster signing you guys have ever made, bookmark this post.
To bookmark your post would mean that one would need to totally respect your post in the first place....guess what??

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our top 5 all time greatest dud signings has & will happen all under Haslers Tenure

1. Des Hasler
2. Noel Cleal
3. Tony Williams
4. Kieran Foran
5. Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.