Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people are giving Foran way too much credit. He has been nothing but shit for his 2 previous clubs yet some think he will be any different for us, hopefully he decides to run away again.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has heart no question but he is physically past it. Look he is by all reports a good presence in the locker room. And i am sure the likes of Cogger and Meaney will love having him around next year. The team still needs some experienced heads around whilst we blood new players and if Foran is the one guy we keep around for next year from the Des era than so be it.
Love Foran as a player pity he is busted. I see he is not playing this week, could be out for three weeks. It seems to be a new injury maybe he can medically retire?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the news about foran being out for a few weeks due to injury?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is his gambling issue being looked at, does he have any off field issues affecting his competitive desire?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out for a month from the injury he suffered BEFORE the game.....
Whoever decided he should play with that type of injury has to be asked how they come to such a terrible choice. He was a passenger all game.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Out for a month from the injury he suffered BEFORE the game.....
Whoever decided he should play with that type of injury has to be asked how they come to such a terrible choice. He was a passenger all game.
I think a sore toe is the least of his issues. Back, knees, hammy, groin, and shoulder are all gone.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Some people are giving Foran way too much credit. He has been nothing but shit for his 2 previous clubs yet some think he will be any different for us, hopefully he decides to run away again.
I wouldn’t wish depression on him and don’t want his world to collapse around him or anything, but it would be nice if we could somehow get him off our books, that’s for sure. What a fuck up by the club.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will bite......I am one of them "some people"! I believe Kieran will Kum Good in 2019, he will be huge asset with his experience around the halves IMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.