Official Foran sidelined with ankle injury (out for 10-12 weeks)

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully Meaney and Nigeria kick on the next couple of years after a good performance on Sunday arvo.

Hopefully JMK keeps improving and hopefully the club can nab Robson or Brailey.

Cogger has his chance now and its his spot to lose.

Foran a good footy brain and player on his day, simply cannot handle the rigorous week in week out grind of NRL footy.

Its a shame, but thats the nature of the beast

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully he comes back even better and stronger. He must have an almighty hex on his head. I do think he can take comfort knowing that he came back at the start of season healthy. Good luck Foz.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me he is the toughest man in the league, infact he is superhuman. period!

I know what a torn ligament in the ankle feels like as i speak from my own experience, and for him to make tackles, get tackled, kick and run for 50 minutes after the injury is unimaginable.

people can say whatever they want but he has earned my respect.
OMG I think we've found a new thing to agree on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's the Bruce Reid of Rugby League. Just call for the sticky tape already...

(Please like if you get this reference).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or maybe the new Chase Stanley?

But seriously, some people's bodies just aren't up to it unfortunately.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hold up... so he ran and even setup Napa with a try, with his ankle fucked.

Because the injury (and lets remember he had about 200-300kgs of players fall onto his ankle) happened rather early in the game.

That's determination right there.

Nasty injury and one happening way too much these days in the NRL.

Wishing Foz the best in his recovery. At least he'll be back ready to rip in later in the season, and potentially by that time Cogger & co will have had enough time to gel and have one replace Lichaa.

Give Mr I some credit. He has reverse mocker powers. He was absolute that Meaney wasn’t up to first grade and predicted an 80 point loss to tigers. Foran being good to go for the Storm completes the trifecta!
I will not win Powerball..
I will not get a single number next major jackpot.

hahaha I'm being too optimistic now aren't I?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are absolute morons shaming Foran because of this injury. Could of happened to ANYONE.
I have even more respect for him now. Can't believed he played on and shrugged it off.
If he got busted from an old injury I'd be concern but this was a straight up accident and not related to any past injuries.
A fit and firing Foran is worth the money. He is so tough and his defence is probably the best/hardest in the comp for a half.
He SMASHED that second rower. Feel for the guy a lot. I hope we 're hovering around the eight when he returns but after seeing the impact and influence Foran alone had on Sunday's game I'm doubtful.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just have to just hang in there till he gets back. Our back 3 are electric. All 3 are big strong and fast. Martin and chn are great. Our middles with finally Jackson there look good also. Jmk passing is A class. Lewis has the most kick metres in the nrl. We are also 1st for completion rates. If we can just hover around the 8 till foran gets back and jag a top 8 spot by seasons end you just never know. We may get a dream run in the finals i.e 2014. If a few of the so called top teams get injuries to key players around finals time you just never know.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i knew this would happen. He needs to change his style of play. He keeps throwing himself at the line as though he is a forward. It’s suicidal and that’s why he keeps getting injured. He needs to stop thinking of himself as a battering ram or else he will keep getting injured