News Floppa to St helens

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It also seems the Dogs and St helens have a decent relationship considering they have done alot of business together of late.

If only they had someone else we could do a deal with over there...
You thinking Roby? I think he’s way too old to make the change now.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Good stuff Baz! Finding jobs for players we want to move on is going to help build back relationships with players rs managers etc. Been doing a really good job at that lately.

Reactions: ATT

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your Service

Now go to England and collect your pension

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno.
It also seems the Dogs and St helens have a decent relationship considering they have done alot of business together of late.

Flanno, Illiot Stimson, How many others is their that are contracted for 22,23 and are a waste of cap money.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno.

Flanno, Illiot Stimson, How many others is their that are contracted for 22,23 and are a waste of cap money. Half of their combine salaries would get us 1 useful forward.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You thinking Roby? I think he’s way too old to make the change now.
Great hooker though 35 is wayyyy to much... If anything Lomax would be a mayyyybbbee but his 30 now. I dont watch them much anymore but they have a plymoth of kids coming through..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should never have been put in the centres, it was all down hill from there. Best of luck to him he did a have a few seasons with us where he was one of our best players.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa‘s football regressed from the time he went on that missionary pilgrimage or whatever the fuck they call it . He wasn’t the same player when he came back 2 years later.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best wishes Hoppa , thanks for more great memories then bad ones fortunately for u mate In the supersoft league overseas at least you get another shot for some awards like man of the match again
NRL is the toughest league in the world to hide bad performances week in week out at your age in your type of position on the field . No disrespect mate it does it to most guys who started out like you early on in your career .
Ps mate not sure if anyone has mentioned it to you but seek assistance or information about that thing people get were they forget things I’ve been concerned for a while because I haven’t seen you pass a ball all season
What a moronic post. A little respect goes a long way. Yes he hasn't played well this year but he was our most consistent player in the last few years.