News Flooding

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ooooh, now lunging at ejaculating into tissue jokes.
Top shelf gear.

To be fair, no doubt you have vast specific experience here fantisicing about Herb and Kyle. Thanks for keeping the Kleenex share price up there :-).
Wait... one minute you're trying to offer me tissues, now you're suggesting I have an excess supply? Be consistent, man!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh no, I incorrectly guessed the age of a person I have never met and called him a boomer because he acts like a boomer. Ya got me.
Yep, did get you.
Talking shit.
Again :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep, did get you.
Talking shit.
Again :-).
So all this time you've been talking like a boomer in a cunning bid to have me incorrectly identify you as a boomer? Wow, so clever.

At least I started off making a rational point. You brought me down to your level, Dink

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anybody need a snorkel and mask, might as well take the speargun as well the price of groceries might catch something.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. All of the reliance on government handouts is embarrassing.

We know the government is inept, we know they are incompetent clowns. Any sane person cannot rely on the government to look after them in times of crisis. In times of crisis they are off holidaying, taking part in foreign 'meetings' etc.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wait... one minute you're trying to offer me tissues, now you're suggesting I have an excess supply? Be consistent, man!
Sigh. Allow me to spell.it.out.
Mine were offered for tears.
You referred to other bodily fluids, so then it became apparent that you likely have plenty.
But - the question remains - your tissues - are they vegan? Are they inclusive or would they offend anyone? Would Lisa Wilkinson speak out against them? These are the real issues!

Anyway, I’m in Asia for business, just finishing up and getting ready to go out for BBQ Stingray and Tiger Beer. Apologies to any SJW’s with their hands glued to the road for whoever I’m offending for doing that :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So all this time you've been talking like a boomer in a cunning bid to have me incorrectly identify you as a boomer? Wow, so clever.

At least I started off making a rational point. You brought me down to your level, Dink
Yeah, nah. But:
1657010876287.gif

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You might need to be a bit more sensitive DD or spell out it out from the get go.
I mean taking the piss is not what it used to be.
Don’t forget to change channel The Project starts in a few minutes.
I’ve just clarified in the post above.
I’m currently in Asia on business - looks like I missed The Wokeject tonight. Oh well :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You referred to other bodily fluids, so then it became apparent that you likely have plenty.
But - the question remains - your tissues - are they vegan? Are they inclusive or would they offend anyone? Would Lisa Wilkinson speak out against them? These are the real issues!

Anyway, I’m in Asia for business, just finishing up and getting ready to go out for BBQ Stingray and Tiger Beer. Apologies to any SJW’s with their hands glued to the road for whoever I’m offending for doing that :-).
Wow BBQ and beers how exciting lol
Any after hours entertainment.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy the trip I can tape it for you no need to thank me.
Tape! Sounding like a boomer there SD :-).
Tape is an offensive term as it involves too many fossil fuels. You need to start saying ‘capture’ which is far more woke acceptable…

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tape! Sounding like a boomer there SD :-).
Tape is an offensive term as it involves too many fossil fuels. You need to start saying ‘capture’ which is far more woke acceptable…
Sorry mate I’m stuck in the eighties.
Don’t worry my single tape is in the bin thx to you.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive cloud band, whats to stop a fourth flood?
Lettuce now worth more than pot.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Mate, you can eat a stack of donkey dicks for all I care.