News Flooding

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They didn't lose because of Herb, they lost because Wighton was arse.

The only thing I blockade is Dink BS :grinning:
So he’s in career best form but they lost because of someone else. OK.

Geez that blockading is a roaring success :tearsofjoy:.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So he’s in career best form but they lost because of someone else. OK.

Geez that blockading is a roaring success :tearsofjoy:.
Yes, that sums it up nicely.

True.... try as I might, your bs keeps flowing.... nobody has even invited me to do an interview on The Project. But hey, it helps to pass my day.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, that sums it up nicely.

True.... try as I might, your bs keeps flowing.... nobody has even invited me to do an interview on The Project. But hey, it helps to pass my day.
Typical. Always someone else’s fault…

Are you feeling left out not being able to cuddle up to Waleed and Lisa? Awwww. I won’t go as far as Kumbaya, but here, have a tissue :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Typical. Always someone else’s fault…

Are you feeling left out not being able to cuddle up to Waleed and Lisa? Awwww. I won’t go as far as Kumbaya, but here, have a tissue :-).
A loss in a team sport is seldom any 1 person's fault... unless someone plays as bad as Wighton did, that is.

I would like to give Waleed a hug, preferably on a train where it would make boomers like you uncomfortable. I'll pass on the offer of your tissue. I don't know where it's been.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A loss in a team sport is seldom any 1 person's fault... unless someone plays as bad as Wighton did, that is.

I would like to give Waleed a hug, preferably on a train where it would make boomers like you uncomfortable. I'll pass on the offer of your tissue. I don't know where it's been.
Boomers like me.
I’ll pass your regards to my dad :-).

Go on, take the tissue. I promise it’s unbleached and ethical and stuff.

#NFI

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Boomers like me.
I’ll pass your regards to my dad :-).

Go on, take the tissue. I promise it’s unbleached and ethical and stuff.

#NFI
Boomer's a state of mind as far as I'm concerned. And you've got it, gramps.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Boomer's a state of mind as far as I'm concerned. And you've got it, gramps.
Typical. Got caught with his pants down but now it’s a ‘state of mind’ or something generic or someone else to blame. Won’t be long before the pontificating starts again though - it’s nauseatingly ingrained :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Typical. Got caught with his pants down but now it’s a ‘state of mind’ or something generic or someone else to blame. Won’t be long before the pontificating starts again though - it’s nauseatingly ingrained :-).
Yep, gender isn't the only thing that's fluid with us SJW types... age too. The only type of fluid I'm not into is the fluid on that gross tissue you tried to give me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, gender isn't the only thing that's fluid with us SJW types... age too. The only type of fluid I'm not into is the fluid on that gross tissue you tried to give me.
Ooooh, now lunging at ejaculating into tissue jokes.
Top shelf gear.

To be fair, no doubt you have vast specific experience here fantisicing about Herb and Kyle. Thanks for keeping the Kleenex share price up there :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Because I’m generous, I’ll give you a free tip:
When you’re in a hole - stop digging :-).
Oh no, I incorrectly guessed the age of a person I have never met and called him a boomer because he acts like a boomer. Ya got me.