News Flooding

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not for 7 days. 14 day global forecast isn't pretty but about as reliable as a Flanno 5th tackle kick. Read between the lines, western Sydney have been asked to conserve water because..... SW cannot make enough. To meet standards if the quality u get is fine, no problems, but if its shit, takes you longer and there's a point where you cannot keep up. At that point, you get partially treated - boil water alert. Last time that happened, SW got cut up, board and CEOs were sacked etc. etc. etc. It becomes a clstr fck.
Right I follow now. I generally only drink tap water 5% of the time. The rest is boiled or bottled. Bit rough for the kids at school drinking out of the bubblers

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Right I follow now. I generally only drink tap water 5% of the time. The rest is boiled or bottled. Bit rough for the kids at school drinking out of the bubblers
Given what is going on and in the greater scheme of things - its not a huge deal but its a sledge hammer for the opposition. After the govt restructured the water industry. There's a few other little gems of how the govt fckd up and this will all get packaged together for a barn burner.

Fun times.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
And we survive for another day - some crazy shit being planned and.... just coz we need it.

A global model is forecasting a 50/50 chance for another east coast low for the end of next week.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Or fill up tanker trucks with the water and send it to the farms
The numbers don't work. Truck holds about 20,000L. You'd need maybe 500,000,000L to make a difference. Thats 25,000 truck trips. Takes about 30 mins to fill one up and there's maybe 100 water tankers in NSW.

And thats from a plant - we need the water out of the dam. Pumps etc. We'd release more water but apparently Penriff doesn't like being flooded. Soft ccks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The numbers don't work. Truck holds about 20,000L. You'd need maybe 500,000,000L to make a difference. Thats 25,000 truck trips. Takes about 30 mins to fill one up and there's maybe 100 water tankers in NSW.

And thats from a plant - we need the water out of the dam. Pumps etc. We'd release more water but apparently Penriff doesn't like being flooded. Soft ccks.
Can you use water benders to move the water?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any real updates or just the usual alarmist crap?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Any real updates or just the usual alarmist crap?
So here's my thinking. You didn't have to respond despite my being serious for a change but you chose to. And u called it alarmist crap. Why? U must know more about this than I do - u work for DPE, SW, WINSW, MDBA or WNSW?

So assuming you don't work for any of the above - coz if u did you'd be pm'ing me either to try find out who I really am or to get to know more because you're in water. You're just trolling again.

Any reason for that? You think you because you crossed my line before and we ended up getting a thread axed you have one over me? I've met that mentality plenty of times. Typically ex-military or law enforcement types. They always seem to end up with govt jobs.

After saying that, you'll go back to the same comments as before about my parents and or upbringing. Because thats your 'power'. Lol.

But after I've said that now, you'll just personally have a go at me - because thats all you have.

Feel free - u want to ask me about what I'm aware of - all good. U just want to be a little man - all good too.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So here's my thinking. You didn't have to respond despite my being serious for a change but you chose to. And u called it alarmist crap. Why? U must know more about this than I do - u work for DPE, SW, WINSW, MDBA or WNSW?

So assuming you don't work for any of the above - coz if u did you'd be pm'ing me either to try find out who I really am or to get to know more because you're in water. You're just trolling again.

Any reason for that? You think you because you crossed my line before and we ended up getting a thread axed you have one over me? I've met that mentality plenty of times. Typically ex-military or law enforcement types. They always seem to end up with govt jobs.

After saying that, you'll go back to the same comments as before about my parents and or upbringing. Because thats your 'power'. Lol.

But after I've said that now, you'll just personally have a go at me - because thats all you have.

Feel free - u want to ask me about what I'm aware of - all good. U just want to be a little man - all good too.
Awwww don’t report me again snitch. No need to PM you to know who you are. Don’t report me or threaten to meet me in person again please snitch

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Awwww don’t report me again snitch. No need to PM you to know who you are. Don’t report me
Your were my first and only buddy across half a dozen sports sites and years of posting. Something to be really proud of.

And the inference u know who I am - is that your next power over me? Sure.

Oh - ok - u must be ex-law enforcement. U changed your post to include my supposed threat because you thought I was legally positioning your statement as a threat. Only a ex-lawyer or ex-cop would think that way. Still trying to have some power over me?

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They are the same level of scum as parking rangers.
Reminds me of the Late Show gag from years ago which was quality. It was about war vets struggling to re-adjust to society and one of them said: ‘I mean, people spit at me and abuse me in the street!’ ‘Because you went to war?’ ‘No, because I took a job as a parking ranger when I got back’ :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Your were my first and only buddy across half a dozen sports sites and years of posting. Something to be really proud of.

And the inference u know who I am - is that your next power over me? Sure.

Oh - ok - u must be ex-law enforcement. U changed your post to include my supposed threat because you thought I was legally positioning your statement as a threat. Only a ex-lawyer or ex-cop would think that way. Still trying to have some power over me?
Maybe that just shows what an old sook you’re becoming. Typical lefty can dish it out but then run to the mods/authorities when it’s given back. No, I’m not ex anything but keep guessing if it makes you feel better waterboy