Opinion Fittler as coach?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not an Origin coach let alone an NRL coach. Gus looks worried.
He lost with a home crowd packed house of die hard NSW fans the writing is on the wall. You just do not let the fans down like that with joke selections and space cadet tactics.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Another trent barrett

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm no rap on Fittler getting the coaching gig at the 'Dogs but the criticism of him after we lost this game is way over the top. It was a great game and the Blues didn't get much help from the ref but I'm not blaming him either.

Queensland were outstanding, especially when Carrigan came on and really had them going forward through the middle.

I feel Jake T and JAC will be back for game 2, especially Jake as there were plenty of holes found through the middle by Queensland.

I'm hoping Fittler doesn't get the coaching role but would have him ahead a few others that have been mentioned for the role.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm no rap on Fittler getting the coaching gig at the 'Dogs but the criticism of him after we lost this game is way over the top. It was a great game and the Blues didn't get much help from the ref but I'm not blaming him either.

Queensland were outstanding, especially when Carrigan came on and really had them going forward through the middle.

I feel Jake T and JAC will be back for game 2, especially Jake as there were plenty of holes found through the middle by Queensland.

I'm hoping Fittler doesn't get the coaching role but would have him ahead a few others that have been mentioned for the role.
Few others who have been mentioned for the role like who ?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
END THREAD NOW!!!!!

Was an absolute JOKE OF A SUGGESTION!!!

Walked into a role when poor Daley had to cope with playing Smith Thurston Slater and Golden boy Fitler gets kissed in the d@ck!

Never EVER mention this myth fraud’s name with our club again!!!

I’d rather Barrett x 100

Please END THIS THREAD!!!
This thread isn’t a recommendation lol

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few others who have been mentioned for the role like who ?
More than few, not sure we've you've been but Flanagan, Green, Ciraldo, Madge, Kristian Woolf, Ricky Stuart, Jim Dymock and even Potter is hoping to stay on longer.

We're hoping Gus makes the right call but I'd be happy if Potter can string a few wins together for us and they give him the role for a few years but if not then maybe someone like Ciraldo would be good as he is very highly regarded but I hear Penrith want him to stay on.

Gus would know only to well how good Ciraldo is but if he did leave Penrith he would most likely go to the Tigers.

Kristian Woolf would be the unknown but has very strong coaching credentials in the ESL. I'd then have Fittler ahead of Flanagan, Green, Madge and the rest.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
More than few, not sure we've you've been but Flanagan, Green, Ciraldo, Madge, Kristian Woolf, Ricky Stuart, Jim Dymock and even Potter is hoping to stay on longer.

We're hoping Gus makes the right call but I'd be happy if Potter can string a few wins together for us and they give him the role for a few years but if not then maybe someone like Ciraldo would be good as he is very highly regarded but I hear Penrith want him to stay on.

Gus would know only to well how good Ciraldo is but if he did leave Penrith he would most likely go to the Tigers.

Kristian Woolf would be the unknown but has very strong coaching credentials in the ESL. I'd then have Fittler ahead of Flanagan, Green, Madge and the rest.
Fittler ahead of 3 coaches who have won a nrl premiership, while he got the spoon with a star studded roosters team

Get your hand off it

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

ESL coach would be a failure TBH. Six again rules is almost a completely different game to Rugby league as we knew it.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You're on crack