Opinion Fittler as coach?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna trust the process this time around. Gus does due diligence with coaches. All his coaching designations have been very successful as far as making the semi's at the very least is concerned. Yes he fire's them along the way, however surely he's a bit more or less tolerant this time.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my first option but I can live with Shitler if that's who we go for. It depends who his assistants are. Fitler was part of those super fit Roosters sides so you'd think he'd know how to get us fit. As long as we have a good roster we should do well regardless of who the coach is. I think Gus/Filter will be able to attract and keep the players we want.

I trust Gus to make the right decision and if he thinks Shitler is the man I'm happy to go with Gus (as long as Gus tells him to stop playing fucking Desball)

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
If we sign fittler, Im checking out, I dont think i could handle that
He is a moron and acts like a really arrogant turd as well.

Please no more suffering for us Dogs fans.

Getting a proper coach plus the arrival of Kikau and Mahoney is all that gives me hope for the team.

Appointing a former Rorters a**hole like Fittler will set us back years.

Can't handle any more of that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not much available though surely he’s better than trent

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will he bring Munster, Haas, Moses, Latrell calibre players with him?

Not that I’d really want Latrell but geez something significant and positive has to happen to this club soon. Whatever that might be

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need an experienced coach that has dealt with adversity and come out the other side.

Fittler shouldn’t be considered even if he was the only applicant for the job. He is so far from what we need at this point in the club’s journey.

Flanagan has negatives to him but the positives far outweigh the negatives. He is the only choice.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Setting the bar pretty low...
I do believe flanno is the best option but people learn from past mistakes who knows how hed go all us “experts” aren’t guaranteed that he will be shit now ,however i do agree we can’t gamble unfortunately not much quality out there