Reaction score
Negative negative fcuk Hasler
Everything we do is negative
Hence negative results

Reactions: DT

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran & Woods won't be enough. IF we go into next season with just those 2 additions we are in big, big trouble. That will tell us about how bad our cap has been managed.

At this rate, Foran & Woods + another 2-4 more signings.
the problem is who of note is still of contract. Seems that ship has sailed.

The only worthy player still of contract is cronk. I still reckon he retires, but if he does play on I can see him at souths or the sharks before the bulldogs

Unfortunately for you guys it's shows the state of how bad your club is at the moment. Gone from fighting it out with the roosters for sydneys strongest club to being one of the least desirable teams in sydney

Said it before but your club is in a massive hole and is currently just digging themselves even deeper. Should have terminated des at the end of last year so a new coach could come in and start to recruit for 2018 when all the players were still off contract. Now it seems like most of the players that would make a difference to your team have already signed new contracts

I'll be very surprised if woods and foran make that much of difference. Might push you guys to the bottom of the 8 but can't see them getting you guys to challenge for a comp

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only positive is more pressure on des

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not blaming des anymore the buck stops with ray dib not only for resigning him but keeping him in the job this long if he had balls he would sack des right now
That's the problem with Dib he lost his balls to Raelene so had nothing to sack Des with !

macca24

Waterboy
Reaction score
sack Hasler now, let Penna and Dymock run the team for the rest of the season and bring in Dean Pay next year as head coach with a full pre season to turn the team around. letting Hasler have the pre season and 1st few rounds to test his worth is stupid. If the board are serious about returning htis club around this is the direction they must take. the only other win we can hope to manage this year is Des Haslers sacking. I call on all members to make donations to the club to go towards paying out Des Hasler contract.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In and out watched the game whilst sooking on the kennel

But I have turned a corner

I am now at peace with our shit season and living in hope for real change next year

Des can't have any excuses next year
We were told in the last off season that we would notice lots of changes this season but what Des did not tell us was the changes were that we would only get worse. A mediocre defence and the worst attack in the competition and a bunch of forwards that think they are in a time warp winning games through the pack
So what bs can we expect from Management and coach for next season? The worst team in 30 years at the dogs and just about all signed including that impersonator coach for a few years to come yet.
So unless the management and coach resign and 3/4 of the team ask for a transfer nothing is going to change for a few more years at least.
Newcastle and Wests at least are rebuilding for next year with a number of team changes. What do we do? We sign Foran who has not really made significant improvements to the Warriors. so what makes the club think he is the single answer?
On this current performance the real changes next year could spell wooden spoon and I shudder at the thought!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael Hagan and Dean Pay should be brought in...get rid of all the other poisoned Hasler cronies

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The only worthy player still of contract is cronk. I still reckon he retires, but if he does play on I can see him at souths or the sharks before the bulldogs

Unfortunately for you guys it's shows the state of how bad your club is at the moment. Gone from fighting it out with the roosters for sydneys strongest club to being one of the least desirable teams in sydney

Said it before but your club is in a massive hole and is currently just digging themselves even deeper. Should have terminated des at the end of last year so a new coach could come in and start to recruit for 2018 when all the players were still off contract. Now it seems like most of the players that would make a difference to your team have already signed new contracts

I'll be very surprised if woods and foran make that much of difference. Might push you guys to the bottom of the 8 but can't see them getting you guys to challenge for a comp
It's difficult to maintain being one of the elite teams of the competition in Sydney, we've been so for 40 or so years. Yes, we are in a lean period and we've effectively had one or two lean years realistically speaking over a long period of time, the club isn't the basket case it's being portrayed to be. But, in saying that, the club needed to take a step back and assess if Des is the guy that's going to deliver us a Premiership and with 2 decent cracks at it over the past few years and with our gradual decline the past year or two, failure to evolve, poor player management and no real investment into our junior development, we definitely made the wrong call at the negotiating table early in the season when it came to the direction the club needed to make... the horse has been flogged and we now need to wipe the slate clean to start afresh and rebuild.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the most insulting thing is the club comes out and say the dumbest shit. Top 4 finish every year and 2 grandfinal wins.then they back pedal on the statement.
All this shit with a big meeting and cracking the whip on des, when they already signed him weeks prior ( i got no proof it happened like this but id put one of my balls on the chopping block it did )
Promise of a change of game plan at beginning of year, then they come out with this #winlooseordraw bullshit , then last night a gutsy win .
Dib ,castle, hasler have had ample time work together crack the whip and sort out how to get this club running like a power house. They have failed on just about every level and expect us to take it all with a smile and pretend its all ok

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Weren't you the one calling people fake supporters because they left the Newcastle game early???

And after one week your turning your back on your team?

Lol
Did you actually read the post? Or were there too many big words? It was pretty clearly stated that my support will never waiver, and boycotting was not the answer, in my opinion. Each to their own. My back will never be turned on this club but that does not mean we are not allowed to vent our frustration.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting so much shit at work for last night........thanks for the gutsy effort boys

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of whoevers necessary to give us foran and cronk in the halves. Build a gameplan around them

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you actually read the post? Or were there too many big words? It was pretty clearly stated that my support will never waiver, and boycotting was not the answer, in my opinion. Each to their own. My back will never be turned on this club but that does not mean we are not allowed to vent our frustration.
So it was you

Firstly let me say to you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHA

You hypocrite.

You think people walking out early from a game is them not supporting the team?

Steve Mortimer even said he left early last week, he must not be a true supporter either according to you

It's ok for you to be frustrated but not those who refuse to turn up or walk out early

Get off your high horse. Your hypocrisy stinks to high noon

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really ? I haven't copped shit from a dogs loss for ages , i just get pity now lol
No,I get the charity case shit from my mates but the ***** at work still feed it to me..........but there could be some history there lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

A pretty good summation of our situation, particularly the observation that we are the least desirable club to attract new talent. The Dogs are currently the place where failed players go to retire, and new talent is developed to move on to better teams. If ever the NRL considers a reduction of Sydney teams, our current performances and falling attendances makes the Dogs the most likely to be axed- All we need is loss of sponsorships and the clock starts ticking - something for the club to ponder if they still want their cushy jobs and company cars.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the most insulting thing is the club comes out and say the dumbest shit. Top 4 finish every year and 2 grandfinal wins.then they back pedal on the statement.
All this shit with a big meeting and cracking the whip on des, when they already signed him weeks prior ( i got no proof it happened like this but id put one of my balls on the chopping block it did )
Promise of a change of game plan at beginning of year, then they come out with this #winlooseordraw bullshit , then last night a gutsy win .
Dib ,castle, hasler have had ample time work together crack the whip and sort out how to get this club running like a power house. They have failed on just about every level and expect us to take it all with a smile and pretend its all ok
We must have the government's spin doctors doing our PR.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew we were in trouble after that ridiculous "plan" it's the type of plan you see clueless CEO's make in the corporate world that fail 12 months later... look no further than this fail of a club right now, what's worse is they made that statement and would go on to create one of the worst rosters we have ever seen at the Dogs, if not the worst!

We need to get some proper footy brains in there ASAP! Recovery road is already looking long, next year will be just as painful for us

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least by playing Thursday....

My weekend is free from watching this disgrace of a team attempt to 'play football'

There's one positive!

I might win at the races lol!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Throw Elliot floppa Tolman In there ASAP
Elliot just needs more experience imo.

Hopoate is decent, but I just feel he would be more useful on the wing, he isn't a fullback. But I wouldn't be too sad if he left.

Tolman definitely has to go, fmd. Woods and Klemmer should be our starting props.

Status
Not open for further replies.