Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
meh.... another loss , another desball, another whinging thread.

BOOOOORRRINGG!

Tillo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sitting in 14th place and being thrashed tonight. It's so sad, seriously what has happened to us!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
well according to bulldogs social media team, that was a "gutsy" effort
The dump I took at half time was a gutsy effort. The results of that dump was the Bulldogs performance.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Lol
Another enough is enough thread

Heard it all before
Nothing will change

This season is a right off

And fuck Des
Cmon James this is a definite "seek and destroy" Des mission!!! Fuck that Clarke Kent looking ***** with his big arse glasses , he ain't seeing shit on the field

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the NSW education system is 100% to blame

des is the coach, he is here because greenberg and dib hired and kept him, dib is voted in by bulldogs memers, bulldogs members were educated mostly in NSW

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
In and out watched the game whilst sooking on the kennel

But I have turned a corner

I am now at peace with our shit season and living in hope for real change next year

Des can't have any excuses next year
actually next year is the rebuild with a newish team and they need some time to gel with a new gameplan etc

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a great dinner caught a great movie got home checked the score couldn't give a shit we are not making the 8 anyway so no need to get stressed.
Do something else for the rest of the season that gives you joy im telling ya you feel 100x better for it

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Positives:
We threw the ball around.
We defended well for multiple repeat sets.
Mbye was really good again at #9.
Jackson was his usual consistent self.
RFM continued to look dangerous.
Stanley was strong and showed great signs with the boot nailing 2 goals from out wide.

Negatives:
We played super dumb.
We are ill-disciplined.
We have no game plan, direction or strategy.
Reynolds is one can short of a six pack.
Hoppa is a blatant ball hog.
Most of our backline are ball hogs.
Elliott has feet for hands.
We are sssssslow.
RFM needs more minutes.
Klemmer needs to be playing Prop.
Des showed little to no emotion.
We are officially out of the finals race.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a great dinner caught a great movie got home checked the score couldn't give a shit we are not making the 8 anyway so no need to get stressed.
Do something else for the rest of the season that gives you joy im telling ya you feel 100x better for it

I watched the game for Broncos to win by plenty

but refs had to ruin it , broncos would have won anyway.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many of you, no doubt, I have supported this club my entire life. My father supports them and was born in Belmore, my grandfather supported them, having grown up in Belmore and so on. I have had families members employed by the club many moons ago. This club is a big part of my family and has been all my life, but this isn't about me, or my family.

This is about a club, of whom my support will not waiver, ever. I think that is the case for many people who bother to read this. The point is though, that the support of those who will never waiver in doing so, should not be taken for granted, and I feel at the moment, it is.

There are obvious issues within the club. These are issues that many (most) of us are not privy to the details, but there are clearly problems and plenty of them.

On field, we have been ordinary for a while now. I'm talking a couple of years. The way our players are being set up to play and the plans they try to execute obviously do not work, and have not worked for a long time.

Off field we are obviously a basket case. People need to be held accountable, in particular the Coach and the board because they are the people just letting this happen. Boycotting games etc, in my opinion, is not the answer. The players suffer due to those actions and a lot of our players do not deserve that sort of treatment. They are obviously under prepared and in my opinion, that isn't their fault. It's obviously the Coaches issue. The players don't want to play for him and it's so obvious it's not even remotely funny anymore.

In 30 years of supporting this club, this is the worst Bulldogs side I have ever seen. We have been so bad tonight, that by the end of it, The Broncos just took the piss. We are a disgrace. I keep hearing about "proudtobeabulldog", at the moment, I am embarrassed by them. This is a new feeling for me. I have never been embarrassed by this club (including during the off field issues at the turn of the millennium). The Dogs of War are no more. The Entertainers could not be further from the reality of what we watch each week. There needs to be change and change now. This season is done, so make the change now.

Enough is enough.
Weren't you the one calling people fake supporters because they left the Newcastle game early???

And after one week your turning your back on your team?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.