Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Like many of you, no doubt, I have supported this club my entire life. My father supports them and was born in Belmore, my grandfather supported them, having grown up in Belmore and so on. I have had families members employed by the club many moons ago. This club is a big part of my family and has been all my life, but this isn't about me, or my family.

This is about a club, of whom my support will not waiver, ever. I think that is the case for many people who bother to read this. The point is though, that the support of those who will never waiver in doing so, should not be taken for granted, and I feel at the moment, it is.

There are obvious issues within the club. These are issues that many (most) of us are not privy to the details, but there are clearly problems and plenty of them.

On field, we have been ordinary for a while now. I'm talking a couple of years. The way our players are being set up to play and the plans they try to execute obviously do not work, and have not worked for a long time.

Off field we are obviously a basket case. People need to be held accountable, in particular the Coach and the board because they are the people just letting this happen. Boycotting games etc, in my opinion, is not the answer. The players suffer due to those actions and a lot of our players do not deserve that sort of treatment. They are obviously under prepared and in my opinion, that isn't their fault. It's obviously the Coaches issue. The players don't want to play for him and it's so obvious it's not even remotely funny anymore.

In 30 years of supporting this club, this is the worst Bulldogs side I have ever seen. We have been so bad tonight, that by the end of it, The Broncos just took the piss. We are a disgrace. I keep hearing about "proudtobeabulldog", at the moment, I am embarrassed by them. This is a new feeling for me. I have never been embarrassed by this club (including during the off field issues at the turn of the millennium). The Dogs of War are no more. The Entertainers could not be further from the reality of what we watch each week. There needs to be change and change now. This season is done, so make the change now.

Enough is enough.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much more of this shit do we have to endure? Shit coach, mediocre players. Come on Dib, make the necessary changes.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm done.

Perfect timing for my 3 month holiday starting tomorrow, that's all I'll say.

Reactions: DT

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown Rugby League Club has now hit an all time low. Never in my 40 years of following this club have I felt the pride and passion get sucked out of the jersey like it has in 2017.

The club is now led by a board that is inept and a coach now out of his depth. The final result is a club that has lost direction and is no longer a force in the NRL. In fact this club is an absolute embarrassment.

We ask once again for the board and coach to stand down. PLEASE!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chocolate cake. Seriously. I ate way too much.

What did everyone else do tonight?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It was enough last year. It hasnt improved, it has gotten worse.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait for the media smashing us this week. This is the attention we've been wanting all season.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In a short and sharp address that lasted little more than 30 seconds, Dib said every individual in the room was clearly immensely talented.

The club chairman then also underlined how each and every one of them was also accountable, including himself as chairman and all of the current football club board.
Someone is accountable for the worst season in nearly 10 years.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not even mad. More pressure on the Desaster and the suits at the club.
Exactly this, the only way to get rid of the cancer eating away at out club is more performances like this. Nothing will change like so many of us predicted while des is in charge.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well according to bulldogs social media team, that was a "gutsy" effort
And it is ridiculous comments like that from those people in the club who think gutsy is good enough. And that's the current culture right there just like making the eight the past few years has been acceptable.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this is the worst I've seen in since 1979. We had a few bad years previously but something always happened like salary cap drama or mass players leaving or injury crisis but this year no excuses we just suck fuck off Des.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not blaming des anymore the buck stops with ray dib not only for resigning him but keeping him in the job this long if he had balls he would sack des right now

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many of you, no doubt, I have supported this club my entire life. My father supports them and was born in Belmore, my grandfather supported them, having grown up in Belmore and so on. I have had families members employed by the club many moons ago. This club is a big part of my family and has been all my life, but this isn't about me, or my family.

This is about a club, of whom my support will not waiver, ever. I think that is the case for many people who bother to read this. The point is though, that the support of those who will never waiver in doing so, should not be taken for granted, and I feel at the moment, it is.

There are obvious issues within the club. These are issues that many (most) of us are not privy to the details, but there are clearly problems and plenty of them.

On field, we have been ordinary for a while now. I'm talking a couple of years. The way our players are being set up to play and the plans they try to execute obviously do not work, and have not worked for a long time.

Off field we are obviously a basket case. People need to be held accountable, in particular the Coach and the board because they are the people just letting this happen. Boycotting games etc, in my opinion, is not the answer. The players suffer due to those actions and a lot of our players do not deserve that sort of treatment. They are obviously under prepared and in my opinion, that isn't their fault. It's obviously the Coaches issue. The players don't want to play for him and it's so obvious it's not even remotely funny anymore.

In 30 years of supporting this club, this is the worst Bulldogs side I have ever seen. We have been so bad tonight, that by the end of it, The Broncos just took the piss. We are a disgrace. I keep hearing about "proudtobeabulldog", at the moment, I am embarrassed by them. This is a new feeling for me. I have never been embarrassed by this club (including during the off field issues at the turn of the millennium). The Dogs of War are no more. The Entertainers could not be further from the reality of what we watch each week. There needs to be change and change now. This season is done, so make the change now.

Enough is enough.
Blast from the past.

Nice post brother totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.