Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Awesome to see Forest get a win in their second game.. I'd love to see them stay up.

It's weird that they don't have a sponsor though. I can't remember the last time I saw a PL jersey without a sponsor.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Awesome to see Forest get a win in their second game.. I'd love to see them stay up.

It's weird that they don't have a sponsor though. I can't remember the last time I saw a PL jersey without a sponsor.
Forest actually won the European cup (todays CL) on 2 occasions in the early 80’s . They were a strong club back in the day with Brian Clough at the helm.
They have something like 14 new signings to bolster their squad to remain in the PL.
Club management have stated that their goal isn’t to just survive but to become a top 4 team in the next 3 years .
They were 2nd last last season in the CL before Steve Cooper took over and got them promoted.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they finish above Man Utd this season :sob:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forest actually won the European cup (todays CL) on 2 occasions in the early 80’s . They were a strong club back in the day with Brian Clough at the helm.
They have something like 14 new signings to bolster their squad to remain in the PL.
Club management have stated that their goal isn’t to just survive but to become a top 4 team in the next 3 years .
They were 2nd last last season in the CL before Steve Cooper took over and got them promoted.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they finish above Man Utd this season :sob:
Yeah I know Forest's history with Clough.. They look to be a good chance of staying up. Would love to see them do it. Also wanted to see Wednesday promoted but they just missed out.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Is it true that Chelsea made an offer for Maguire?

That could have been the best thing to happen to Utd for a while except....

United were too stupid to take it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
HOW BOUT THEM GUNNERS?
I knew Jesus would be a gun for the Gunners. I've always rated him. He's gone to another level now that he's a regular starter and the focal point. I'm happy for him and Arsenal fans as they've missed someone like that since Van Persie but I'm spewing as a City fan that he was sold and under utilised for so long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City dropped points to Newcastle and needed a comeback to salvage a draw.

Its good for the league that mid table and relegation teams are causing so many upsets already this season. Good to see two huge clubs in Newcastle and Leeds start strong so far..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City dropped points to Newcastle and needed a comeback to salvage a draw.

Its good for the league that mid table and relegation teams are causing so many upsets already this season. Good to see two huge clubs in Newcastle and Leeds start strong so far..
Newcastle away is a tricky game and can always trouble teams there

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sign Potter long term!! Fcuk thats a relief. Glory Glory.

Unlucky Reds, class outfit looking for form BUT NOT TONIGHT BEACHES!