Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They will regret it, have a look at grealishes performances last year
Imagine United signed him for 100m and he played Ike he did all year
Surprised his copped next to no criticism
Jesus big loss too, can’t see city going 3 in a row, very difficult to do it
You get away with it when you're winning. Alvarez looks REALLY good though City's squad doesn't look as intimidating as it once did. Haaland and KDB linkup play could change all that I guess

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot talking about your CB signing being very good?

Only one game but sounds like you did well?
saliba was amazing for us this morning on his premier league debut. I reckon he'll be as good as vvd in a few years time.

I still think we're 2 players short to match city spurs and Liverpool this season. our next 4 fixtures are all winnable games got Leicester Bournemouth Fulham and villa

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
saliba was amazing for us this morning on his premier league debut. I reckon he'll be as good as vvd in a few years time.

I still think we're 2 players short to match city spurs and Liverpool this season. our next 4 fixtures are all winnable games got Leicester Bournemouth Fulham and villa
Don't get too carried away mate. It's only one game, but from what people are saying he was very good.

Happy for you lads. Hope you can keep up the consistency.

Going to be one hell of a year in the EPL if you ask me!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get too carried away mate. It's only one game, but from what people are saying he was very good.

Happy for you lads. Hope you can keep up the consistency.

Going to be one hell of a year in the EPL if you ask me!
palace away is always a tricky away game though so getting 3 points at selhurst Park early on in the season helps.

surely liverpool will have an easy game against Fulham bit later today

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
palace away is always a tricky away game though so getting 3 points at selhurst Park early on in the season helps.

surely liverpool will have an easy game against Fulham bit later today
Yeah. I'm confident that we should win, however am not happy with the amount of injuries we've already got!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
No one is stopping fulham. Epl champs baby

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How freaking fast and mobile is Haaland for his size
Wait until you see Darwin Nunez wind up. He clocked 36.5 kph in last seasons CL game. Far from the polished product as a player but rest assured Darwin can move , and will eat better .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I’m calling it now .
8th August 2022 , Manchester United out of the title race in the PL for season 22/23 . :sweatsmile:

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't usually comment on the Premier League but Van Gaal warned Ten Hag. Money talks and he went against one of the best Dutch managers.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't usually comment on the Premier League but Van Gaal warned Ten Hag. Money talks and he went against one of the best Dutch managers.
Van gaal did say the glazers are only in it for profit and dont care about the club at all

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Van gaal did say the glazers are only in it for profit and dont care about the club at all
So Ten Hag is aware he will be made the scapegoat so long as he gets the cash.

They are also intent on keeping Ronaldo who does not want to be there which can only be for marketing reasons.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Ten Hag is aware he will be made the scapegoat so long as he gets the cash.

They are also intent on keeping Ronaldo who does not want to be there which can only be for marketing reasons.
I don’t think they have received any offers
Can’t sell him with no offers and late in the transfer market

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Madgeguire at the back what was Ten Hag expecting? This is the same manager who let a 2 goal lead go in the UCL semi final to Tottenham. Hag & Madgeguire are defensively an absolute shambles.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can utd just make a fucking signing already so some other teams can get a mention.
It's such overkill the attention they are getting for a club that's so pathetic.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Chelsea don’t sign de Jong just so I can see the fallout of all the unregistered players Barca have “signed”