Eastwood waiting for Leeds move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Some people arnt getting it,

whether he wants to stay or not, legally he has an obligation to Leeds. He must go, and so he should, he must respect his contract unless Leeds say dont worry about it which they wont as Bluey loves him and wants him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

whether he wants to stay or not, legally he has an obligation to Leeds. He must go, and so he should, he must respect his contract unless Leeds say dont worry about it which they wont as Bluey loves him and wants him.
He could try an sbw :p

Moeyy

Lord-Bryson
Reaction score
common men he jst came this year
nah i reckon he will stay

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mateo for Beastwood...................... Only way it wont hurt as much to lose him

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont go please :(

Big loss if he goes.

Unfortunately, it's not up to him. The contract says he must go if he gets his visa accepted >:(

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So if he gets cleared, he has to go? How disappointing. I think he should have a right to stay if he wants.

>:(

D

dogs_4 lyf

Its always been the case since he signed, that if he got approved his Visa he will have to leave at the end of the year. Dont know why people are so surprised :p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Mateo for Beastwood...................... Only way it wont hurt as much to lose him
I agree, similar players

Losing Eastwood without gaining a verstile backrower with ood footwork and offloading is not a good thing

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
greg eastwood signed on with the bulldogs, pending his visa being granted for england, it was always on the cards he would go to england,,,,, if and when his visa was approved ,,, if his visa what declined, he was going to stay with the bulldogs, its a wait and see now what happens.

if he does go to england, it will be a loss to the bulldogs, but should free up some dollars

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please decline his visa.. unless he really wants to go then i hope he gets what he wants
he is a animal he really adds a spark in our forward pack
now im not surprised they are chasing mateo as a substitute if eastwood leaves...

but really hope he stays he is a big impact on the field

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have heard rumours that Eastwood will be staying as with gordon, goodwin re-singed and dogs picking up mickey paea.... just something i heard, im not passing it off as 100% fact...
This rumour regarding Mickey Paea appeared in RLW dated 23Jul (I think).

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he stays. He has been a great addition to the team and his form has improved this year playing in the team.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling he doesn't want when reading the article?

He says he will honour the contract, doesn't say he is happy to do so though.

I hope there is a clause or a loop hole there he use if he really wants to stay.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would they have to sell the carwash? They aren't the ones washing the cars lol
Who cares about the carwash ffs. It has no bearing whatsoever.
who told you that,
eastwood vaccumed my car and utai washed it:grinning:
seen it with my 2 eyes

solo17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think they'd be getting much from the carwash to be honest. Utai is nearing the end of his career anyway. Eastwood may not have a choice if his Visa goes through and I don't think money will come into it. It's purely contractual.

I hope they come to the same decision as Crocker and he stays he's been great.
true that im prayin his visa gets declined

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we send a bomb threat to the UK embassy in the name of Eastwood?

...... just kidding guys. I do not condone such behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.