Eastwood waiting for Leeds move

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyb

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think it looks like Eastwood is going to go man F@$k so if this is the case it makes since now about the rumors about Feleti mateo an why he has been linked with bulldogs
but hope eastwood stay's the team has a great chemistry at the moment an is looking to only get stronger

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
It's ok bigbird works for the UK Visa department and he "knows for a fact Greg Eastwood isn't going anywhere"..

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Devastating loss for us if he goes.:(

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
not that concerned really, he has been good but replaced fairly easily imo

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he stays adds alot of mongeral in our pack....I hope all the othe boys help persuade him to stay!!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
He can't stay. Even if he wants to. Read the story people. It's in his contract.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Eastwood has been tremendous for our Forward pack this year. Will be a sad loss if he has to go. I've enjoyed watching him this year - feels like he belongs here :(

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
its in an article in the uk but nothing here in oz.

i dont think he is going anywhere

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
So if it gets approved, he can't even see out the year with us? :(

That sucks! He has been awesome for us. But a contract is a contract :(

C

chipandchase

i know his manager personally and i also broke the story about him signing here this year.
he has the option of either staying or leaving.
his manager also manages Harrison, and when Eastwood was signed, Harrison had a clause put in his contract that if Eastwood did stay then he had the option of leaving the dogs.
i hope we can keep both players at the club next year

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i know his manager personally and i also broke the story about him signing here this year.
he has the option of either staying or leaving.
his manager also manages Harrison, and when Eastwood was signed, Harrison had a clause put in his contract that if Eastwood did stay then he had the option of leaving the dogs.
i hope we can keep both players at the club next year
Considering Harrison unfortunately suffered a season ending injury early on that would hopefully lead to him staying on next year if Eastwood stays. I still really rate Harrison and don't want him to go elsewhere.

Eastwood has been very good this year. He gives great go forward, fires up the team with some big hits and provides lots of offloads and skill that none of our other front rowers or even second rowers possess besides Bobcat.

I think next year if he stays he'll have an even bigger role than simply being a bench player, especially after an off season at the club.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with your disagree :p

Eastwood adds something very different to our current backrow

if he goes we really need to chase for Mateo
i disagree with your agree to disagree :p

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Considering Harrison unfortunately suffered a season ending injury early on that would hopefully lead to him staying on next year if Eastwood stays. I still really rate Harrison and don't want him to go elsewhere.

Eastwood has been very good this year. He gives great go forward, fires up the team with some big hits and provides lots of offloads and skill that none of our other front rowers or even second rowers possess besides Bobcat.

I think next year if he stays he'll have an even bigger role than simply being a bench player, especially after an off season at the club.
We have a great workhorse no frills pack but Eastwood is the Gem in our pack. Hit ups, Big Hits and Skill.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
i disagree with your agree to disagree :p
Lets just agree to disagree with the fact you disagree with me choosing to agree with mohammad disagreeing with you .... okay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.