Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
please dont leave gregory.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i got to meet him at the members day...such a good bloke...stay at the doggies mate love ya heaps lol:p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont believe anything you hear, especially from the Poms, Eastwood is not likely to walk out on the eve of a semi final campaign with the Dogs.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
its in an article in the uk but nothing here in oz.

i dont think he is going anywhere
The same article appeared in today's Rugby League Week unfortunately :(

...although it seemed to indicate he'd leave AFTER the season concluded, not before.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
It was always a temporary situation, but after such a fantastic season and the success at the bulldogs i hope he repays the favour by sticking around! i know i'm dreaming because most footy players will take dosh over loyalty these days but who knows...

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mabe this is why they are chasing mateo? Unless thats just a rumor.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
he may have no choice because his leeds contract was older and the had to let him play for us so even if he wants to stay i doubt he will be allowed our only hope is for the uk to deny him, id like him to stay he has been great but if he goes im sure someone else will step up

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Settle down people if you remember when he signed with us it was for all of this season and leeds agreed to this! It is next season he has to return to leeds if his visa is approved. The thing i would like to know is why is his visa appeal taking so long? mick crockers appeal was heard ages ago and i think he was knocked back after eastwood?

solo17

Waterboy
Reaction score
im pretty sure when eastwood signed he didnt expect us to go so well so maybe that will persuade him to stay, especially if we win the gf this year,
and also doesnt he co-own the carwash with utai and kite

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's totally fair that he go if the visa issues get sorted.

The only reason he is here in the first place is cos of the issues with his visa.

It'll suck, but what can you do?

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
im pretty sure when eastwood signed he didnt expect us to go so well so maybe that will persuade him to stay, especially if we win the gf this year,
But I heard a rumor Kite wants a release and Utai is going to Parramatta...

:p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
yeah i'm pretty sure that's correct

solo17

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol, well thats a bit weird then dont u think, buying a carwash that they are not commited to

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol, well thats a bit weird then dont u think, buying a carwash that they are not commited to

Why would they have to sell the carwash? They aren't the ones washing the cars lol

Who cares about the carwash ffs. It has no bearing whatsoever.

solo17

Waterboy
Reaction score
ok i knew that they werent washing the cars but i thought it was going to be their way of earning extra money and therefore staying with the club thats all

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
nawww i like eastwood
i hate the fact that he could get up and go ones the visa comes
i wish he was contracted to us for another 3 years.. with no escape clause

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
ok i knew that they werent washing the cars but i thought it was going to be their way of earning extra money and therefore staying with the club thats all

Yeah I don't think they'd be getting much from the carwash to be honest. Utai is nearing the end of his career anyway. Eastwood may not have a choice if his Visa goes through and I don't think money will come into it. It's purely contractual.

I hope they come to the same decision as Crocker and he stays he's been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.