News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parramatta five-eighth Dylan Brown has been stood down by the NRL under the no-fault stand-down rule.
Brown was named to play for the Eels against Canterbury on Monday but will now be stood down while he awaits an outcome of his court hearing.

The New Zealand international was charged with five counts of sexual touching after an incident in Sydney’s eastern suburbs at the weekend.

“The NRL has today advised the Parramatta Eels that Dylan Brown is subject to a no-fault stand down condition under the NRL rules,” the NRL said in a statement.

“The NRL decision should in no way be interpreted as a view on the innocence or guilt of the player.”

Parramatta released a statement confirming the NRL’s decision.

“The Parramatta Eels have been informed by the NRL that Dylan Brown has been stood down from team selection as part of the NRL’s no fault stand down policy regarding the incident this past weekend,” the statement said.

“Dylan will not be eligible for selection until he receives clearance from the NRL. Out of respect for the legal process now under way, the club will not be making any further comment at this time.”

Brown’s absence is a massive blow for the Eels, whose halves stocks are dramatically thin after they released Jake Arthur, son of head coach Brad, to NRL rivals Manly last month.

The Eels could give a club debut to former North Queensland and New Zealand Warriors utility Daejarn Asi, who was on Tuesday named on an extended bench for the Bulldogs clash.

Another option is to use back-up hooker Brendan Hands in the halves, where he played some of his junior football while coming through the Penrith Panthers’ pathways system.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I had the same thought but here we are with Brown named to start.
I feel like maybe as fans we should reiterate the absurdity on NRL social media accounts to put some pressure on.
Yeah, it's really off, man. I know there's a court case to go through, but you'd think the NRL could suspend him for a few games for bringing the game into disrepute, at very least.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t wish Ill on anyone and hopefully this is not the end of him. If he’s done it he’s a drunk Fucking idiot and will get a big career hurt. If he hasn’t then I hope the shit is cleared fast and he’s on field ASAP.

Reactions: 88

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised he was stood down, guess the NRL doesn't want the blow back and my gut tells me the footage was enough of a reason for them to do it as per those involved.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty. Too many men having their lives destroyed by exaggerated or falsified claims.

Reactions: 88

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The case would have been thrown out if there was nothing backing the allegations, it may not be as bad it looks too.

Players need to be cautious, hope we never need to go through it. You want to drink and “party” do it behind closed doors.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The case would have been thrown out if there was nothing backing the allegations, it may not be as bad it looks too.

Players need to be cautious, hope we never need to go through it. You want to drink and “party” do it behind closed doors.
In other words stay home and don’t enjoy yourself while your still young

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What's with all of the sex pests at Parra?

They had the Rape Plane, Pedo Finchy, Sex Tape Corey Norman and now Dylan Brown..

Do Parra do preseason training on Epstein Island every year?
Fergo had his issues too.

Maybe they should change their logo from an eel to a seedy looking man in a trench coat.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really off, man. I know there's a court case to go through, but you'd think the NRL could suspend him for a few games for bringing the game into disrepute, at very least.
Thankfully came to their senses. Now the rightful custodians of women in league round (trans men)can march on with the rainbow jersey parade without distraction

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My advice to him is stick with a catalogue, it will save you all this shit that the players go through

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 charges,an interim avo and cctv footage. That “slut” could have been your sister. I’m not saying he’s guilty but if you go off the info at hand,your comment is weak as piss.
What info at hand exactly? Only thing weak as piss is the evidence apparently. We’ll see how this plays out, bet I’m right