News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can just picture Brown on the sidelines when Parra get their first penalty on Monday…. “Go for touch!”
So does Dylhand have his court case heard before a ....... "Touch" Judge...

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now apparently there’s other players under an integrity unit investigation?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What info at hand exactly? Only thing weak as piss is the evidence apparently. We’ll see how this plays out, bet I’m right
That there’s 5 charges and an avo issued by police. What info did you think i was talking about?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always had to wait until the hearing today for the stand down.
Idk if his solicitor is spinning b.s but he is still innocent until proven guilty, however what a stupid and disrespectful bastard he is if this is indeed true.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Always had to wait until the hearing today for the stand down.
Idk if his solicitor is spinning b.s but he is still innocent until proven guilty, however ra'what a stupid and disrespectful bastard he is if this is indeed true.
That's what they get paid to do.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Gutherson saying oh he’s only 22 and still learning about life.. ah yes, gotta learn later in life not to grope women …
I am sorry to say it is simply the boys club mentality that these guys have. No matter what the matter, is you can expect them to close ranks.

Yes innocent until proven guilty but living in each others pockets basically 24/7 during footy season would you expect them not to back their mates? One does get a bit sick though of the consistent comments such as not in their nature, just a young man etc.

My husband made the comment that as a male you learn or are reminded from a young age that respect of women is paramount and there are certain things that, well, you just don't go there. Obviously a lot of these fellows didn't get that memo hence the continual bad behavior being justified by their mates as just being only 22 and still learning.....

Society has a bit to answer for too, as these days young men/boys are being excused for certain behaviours...THREE times in the last few weeks I have been called a F**ing silly old c** by a young boy of age 12, garnering NO punishment to them ,simply because I dared to pull them into line regarding their behaviour and respect...If this is happening at that age no wonder these 22 year old's have no idea....

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to say it is simply the boys club mentality that these guys have. No matter what the matter, is you can expect them to close ranks.

Yes innocent until proven guilty but living in each others pockets basically 24/7 during footy season would you expect them not to back their mates? One does get a bit sick though of the consistent comments such as not in their nature, just a young man etc.

My husband made the comment that as a male you learn or are reminded from a young age that respect of women is paramount and there are certain things that, well, you just don't go there. Obviously a lot of these fellows didn't get that memo hence the continual bad behavior being justified by their mates as just being only 22 and still learning.....

Society has a bit to answer for too, as these days young men/boys are being excused for certain behaviours...THREE times in the last few weeks I have been called a F**ing silly old c** by a young boy of age 12, garnering NO punishment to them ,simply because I dared to pull them into line regarding their behaviour and respect...If this is happening at that age no wonder these 22 year old's have no idea....
It’s crazy to me that the club didn’t tell the boys to not say anything at all and to just allow the legal system to play out, especially considering he’s denying it all and they’re out here saying he understands what he did was wrong. That video said everything I need to know about the culture of that club. If you are 22 and still don’t know how to treat women, then you’ll never get it.